Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT Maxis t-shirts made untuckable - teen to elder - MATERNITY

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 5th Nov 2009 at 5:36 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2015 at 1:38 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:34 PM
Wow! Thanks! I really need this stuff!!!!))
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:09 AM
Thanks for this beautiful set
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:22 PM
*blush* Glad some folks find this useful. Not sure about "beautiful", tshirts seem a rather humble wardrobe staple to me. However, I did try to be thorough when meshing the preg morph, and to make the new parts of the textures blend well with the old, so if that's what's "beautiful", I'm really glad it's appreciated.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 8:17 PM
I'd love to be able to use some of these maternity clothes, but I'm not quite clear on how to do so. What do I need to download so they'll work as maternity wear?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 10:12 PM
fakepeeps7
I use Squinge's pregnant sims wear any outfit mod. Just put it in Downloads, and then your pregnant sims can use dressers for Everyday outfits like anyone else. Make sure you get the right mod version for your latest EP.

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 1:08 AM
This is great! I never used these before they were tucked in! I've wanted to, but they look dumb tucked. I'm SO glad you did this! They're fantastic.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:46 AM
Thank you! Now my Sims don't have to wear those see-through maternity shirts.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:03 AM
I have an issue with when my pregnant sims put these shirts on. The top half shows the bump and the pants, whatever pants I try, snap to normal and don't show the bump. I have the mod you mentioned and was wondering if this is just me being stupid, not getting these to work?

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2010 at 5:43 PM
DigitalSympathies Hm. Does this happen with any other shirts, or just these tees? It sounds like a mesh issue I've seen before, where the mesh or morphs have incorrect comments. However, my download is textures only, no mesh (except for elders, which wouldn't affect pregnant adults). Do you have a default replacement mesh for Maxis tees maybe? Or maybe the original Maxis mesh was borked, I would have to check...

Mad Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2010 at 8:10 PM
Cat - This happens with all the shirts, and I don't have default replacement anything for clothing. My clue is that it's really just borked . . .

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:59 PM
Digital Sympathies Ok, that sounds like it is NOT a mesh issue at all. I think perhaps you might have two or more different programs that let sims wear pregnancy clothing. You say you have squinge's mod, but do you have any others? Try using the hack conflict detection utility (HCDU). It's a Paladin's Place. Look under sims2, programs, it's the 2nd one down. Let me know if that helps.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 7th May 2010 at 6:18 PM
Cat - Just ran it, and there's nothing else that conflicts. Maybe it's just my computer or something.

Angie.

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th May 2010 at 6:55 PM
DigitalSympathies Now I'm really puzzled. Which version of squinge's mod do you have? Which expansion packs do you have? You might try posting about this in the game issues forum, maybe people more clever than I might have some ideas. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:51 AM
Thanks for allowing me to borrow this to help me make my own set with the different neckline, it's really kind and generous of you, as always.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher