Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elemental Eco House by Elizabella

by Elizabella Posted 12th Nov 2009 at 9:33 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 9:41 PM
Gorgeous lot! And the decoration is awesome!
And that's not all! Pictures you made are also really really great!
Oh, and I've almost forgot it.. The idea of the elemental rooms is fantastic and very original!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 10:00 PM
Hey, here it finally is! Congratulations It looks great. I can see that you've put much work into it since I saw it and it's all the better for it!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:41 AM
I love the idea behind the house with it's feng shui/ecological feeling. It's a unique idea. The layout is very different than anything I've ever done and quite inspiring in many ways. Keep up the good designs!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:00 AM
Beautiful and obviously a lot of work. I like the idea of the four elemental rooms. It's something different and interesting.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:04 AM
Nice work ! I love the zen pond soooo much ! Thank you
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#7 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:27 PM
Congratulations, Elizabella! I know it took some extra time and effort, but I'd say the end result was definitely worth it. Everything looks great!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 7:45 PM
It looks very good, you made it a lot better than at CFF's original post.

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 2:40 AM
For being an econ-friendly house, it looks very realistic and well put-together. You spent six long months on this? Anyway, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 3:57 AM
"Most beauty, armonious & cheapest home Ive ever seen in Mod The SImS 2"

... but ...
Why dont u play The SImS 3 !!!??!?!?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 2:53 AM
great house love the colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:36 AM