Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egyptian Wonder

by Rosalie_Q Posted 25th Nov 2009 at 8:40 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:23 PM
Egypt is my least favorite of all the new locations, but this may lure my Sims back there - very nice work! =)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:01 PM
WOW this is outstanding! I never had a motivating factor to want World Adventures but I think I may just have to invest in a copy of it just to fiddle around with the different build styles like this! I love those palms in the pics of the outside too! Great job on a truly amazing upload thanks so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 11:18 PM
I think you captured the feel of egypt in this!

However, I don't like the "flooring" outside, something about rigid edges (where the tile meets grass) just looks terrible to me, Mmaybe consider somehow blending the grass somehow next time? I always use terrain paints outside for paths, and ground level porches ect.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:07 AM
The word "wow" comes to mind.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:21 AM
great work! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rodier1128
I think you captured the feel of egypt in this!

However, I don't like the "flooring" outside, something about rigid edges (where the tile meets grass) just looks terrible to me, Mmaybe consider somehow blending the grass somehow next time? I always use terrain paints outside for paths, and ground level porches ect.

Hehe thanks for pointing that out lol!
But if you've seen any of my other homes, the landscaping and outdoor design is reaallly bad...for some reason I just cant do it!
Inventor
#8 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:48 AM
Great house! I love seeing all the new types of houses. I think landscaping can be a challenge too and I wouldn't call yours bad
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 1:54 PM
I really like all the space for use as we see fit. Love it!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 2:44 PM
This is really beautiful.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 7:37 PM
Very exotic!! And my sim doesn't have to leave town to live there!! Thanks! It's really beautiful! And I use tiles outside all the time for patios...don't know if that's right but I do! :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:15 PM
A very cool Egyptian design! I think the outside tile almost lifts the house off the ground making it seem almost ethereal. Very nice!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 8:26 PM
o/ oh my is perfect
Forum Resident
#14 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 1:20 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful house with us. It's stunning! I'd live there myself if I could.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:35 PM
*GASPS*

Rosalie, is there any style you can't do?! Very well done with this lot.. Can't wait to see your next one!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:32 AM
Ooh, beautiful desert villa. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 8:11 PM
Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us