Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ceiling Halogen Spot

by Odysseus1960 Posted 28th Nov 2009 at 4:33 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2011 at 6:53 PM by Odysseus1960 : Fixed with BlueLot Object Fixer

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
They're wonderful!
They go very well with that modern look.
Thank you!

And may I be the first to say...
CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST UPLOAD!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:46 PM
They are fantastic.

Any chance or recolours in chrome and white?
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:54 PM
Cant believe how cool they look,just simply very artistic work and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:02 PM
are these packaged as sims3packs or package files? . btw been waiting for some of these 4 ages . thanxx

when all else fails , give up!
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:26 PM
sweet! great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:29 PM
Good job on your first upload, these are brilliant.

Can i ask you is the house in the photos around on MTS? It looks good.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:35 PM
Great! I wanted something just like this!

Can I ask you where did you get the paintings? I love them. ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:12 PM
Really nice! <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ben-newton
They are fantastic.

Any chance or recolours in chrome and white?

This is a sims 3 item, you can recolour it yourself.

Brilliant job, the screens look great!

PS - where is the CC in the screens from? :o Mainly the table and bar stools?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr_J
are these packaged as sims3packs or package files? . btw been waiting for some of these 4 ages . thanxx
Thank you all for the nice comments .

I don't know why nobody thought of these before. The spot is in a package file.

Cheers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rossoneri10
Good job on your first upload, these are brilliant.

Can i ask you is the house in the photos around on MTS? It looks good.
Thank you! No the house is not posted anywhere. It's a replica of my condo... NOT... I made it for one of my Sims but since there are so many houses available on Sims sites, I never uploaded it.

Cheers!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odysseus1960
Thank you! No the house is not posted anywhere. It's a replica of my condo... NOT... I made it for one of my Sims but since there are so many houses available on Sims sites, I never uploaded it.

Cheers!

WOW you should totally upload that lot I'm sure it would be a hit, just looking at the pics for this made me wish that this was the upload for that lot, after reading that this was the upload for the light (which by the way is fabulous) I became a bit sad. Please oh please upload that lot it is stunning from the inside and I'm sure that the outside is as well [I can just tell from how superbly well the interior was done ]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ylvingja
Great! I wanted something just like this!

Can I ask you where did you get the paintings? I love them. ^^
Thanks! The paintings can be found here. They are on the first page.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fling-89
WOW you should totally upload that lot I'm sure it would be a hit, just looking at the pics for this made me wish that this was the upload for that lot, after reading that this was the upload for the light (which by the way is fabulous) I became a bit sad. Please oh please upload that lot it is stunning from the inside and I'm sure that the outside is as well [I can just tell from how superbly well the interior was done ]
Now stop, I'm blushing now. I'll see what I can do about uploading it. It has a ton of custom content (including objects I did but not uploaded yet) and doing the inventory to post it here would be a big job. BTW, the exterior is not that great. We'll see. I can't promise you anything right now.

Thank you and Cheers!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:50 PM
I am not a object creator myself and there is those simple objects like this that would be simple to make but never are despite the fact that they are hugely desired. However people such as yourself take it upon as a task to provide a great unique object like this. Thanks alot!
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:33 PM
Oh please Odysseus, upload your objects! I'm sure that too many people will download those! I was waiting for this spot! We need more objects like this in MTS, because in other sites, this kind of content is pay... VERY WELL DONE!!! THANKS A LOT!!!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:36 PM
These will be perfect for my home that I am currently recreating! Thank you so much for putting in the time to make them and for sharing them.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:57 PM
Great idea and thanks. This will work great in my kitchens.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:48 PM
YES! I have been waiting for these... I've seen something like these (but not as good ) on another website and you had to "suuubbbbscriibbbe" to the website by PAYING to get these. Sorry, for the long message, but this is so amazing! THANK YOU.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:51 PM
This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing, it's a great addition to our sim homes!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:17 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:19 AM
The best download! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:11 AM
This little light looks perfect--thank you!
Instructor
#25 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:11 AM
This is beautiful! Thanks so much.
Page 1 of 3