Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 9:25 PM
Ive played flute I was 11 or 12 and ive been playing clarinet since i was 12-13 and ive played guitar since i dont remember why
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 4:31 AM
Violin. :D

Hi! I'm new here! Pleased to meet ya!
Inventor
#53 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
Trumpet, cornet, baritone. I wish I could play cello or bass guitar, but I can't seem to master those strings.
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 2:38 AM
I play guitar, violin, flute, clarinet, piano, and drums (:
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 7:01 PM
I play guitar, and have been for like 6-8 months. Somewhere around there.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:18 AM
Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ocarina, and Organ. I am very new to the Organ, and not even a year into Ocarina.

I'm hope most guitar players will probably know my avatar.
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 11:13 PM
Vocals is my speciality. I also play:

-the organ (only two bars)
-piano
-keyboard
-guitar

and occasionally the fool...lol
Theorist
#58 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 1:01 AM
Piano for about 8 years and violin for 6... I'm not very good -_-

Hi I'm Paul!
Interstellar Traveler
#59 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:01 AM
I've played the bassoon for 1 1/2 years, and I just started playing tenor saxophone also..

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Rubric Wrangler
#60 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 2:18 PM
I've been playing piano for 11 or so years, violin for about 8, and I started teaching myself guitar about six months ago. I want to take up a wind instrument at some point, I really like recorder (when it's not being played by a six-year-old who's subscribes to "louder is better")

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#61 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 7:53 PM
I play all of the saxophones, but mostly alto. I would love to have a sax in the sims3, even if it's just for deco! :D

/edit: Where on this forum can I request it?
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM
I've been playing electronic keyboard for a few years now.
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:22 PM
I've been playing the flute for 17 years now so that and vocals are my main instruments. I'm also self-taught on the piano as well as the recorder.
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:46 PM
And here I am, a Dutch woman, wondering what a 'recorder' is and at the same time trying to put down the fact that I did play the recorder next to the sax, but didn't know how to name it in English.. But now I know, I think.

In the early days I learned to play and read music on a recorder and I've played it for over 20 years, untill I lost the recorder. I never bought a new one, but it is still one of my most favourite instruments to listen to. If well played, that is.
Scholar
#65 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
I've played the bassoon for 1 1/2 years, and I just started playing tenor saxophone also..

You are awesome. =P

Quote: Originally posted by Loeneke
I play all of the saxophones, but mostly alto. I would love to have a sax in the sims3, even if it's just for deco! :D

/edit: Where on this forum can I request it?

No where, requests stopped being allowed on this forum along time ago.

However, I know there's a deco of it somewhere. Although I can tell it took a lot of work to make, it still isn't anywhere near EA level, so it might not be good enough for you. I haven't ever downloaded it myself.

EA has made me very mad in how they just completely ignore wind instruments. lol.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#66 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 1:44 AM
Keyboard/Piano.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#67 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loeneke
And here I am, a Dutch woman, wondering what a 'recorder' is and at the same time trying to put down the fact that I did play the recorder next to the sax, but didn't know how to name it in English.. But now I know, I think.

In the early days I learned to play and read music on a recorder and I've played it for over 20 years, untill I lost the recorder. I never bought a new one, but it is still one of my most favourite instruments to listen to. If well played, that is.

Recorder is a very strange name for such an instrument me thinks. It's called blokfluit in Dutch (and blockflöjt in Swedish - my native language). Makes much more sense!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM
I've played the guitar for 10 years (since I was 5), the piano for 2, and the drums (mostly snare, but I can play a drumset too) since 5th grade, so 6 years. Currently playing in our school drumline and a band called Acid Paradox, hence my username.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#69 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeathenMaiden
Recorder is a very strange name for such an instrument me thinks. It's called blokfluit in Dutch (and blockflöjt in Swedish - my native language). Makes much more sense!

Yes, it is when you think of the modern sense of the word and I think Blokflote is a better name too but the meaning of the word has changed somewhat since the name was coined. It is the correct name for English speakers.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
I play piano and classical/electric guitar. Started to play classical guitar when I was 11. Left it for a while when I was around 13 and concentrated on piano for a while before coming back to guitar. Fell in love with rock music at the age of 15 and got my first electric guitar at 18. Back in middle school, I used to play flute, too, but now I forgot almost everything D:
I still play piano and guitar, though, even if not constantly. I don't think I'm a genius as a musician, but I don't think I totally suck, either
Inventor
#71 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 1:00 AM
Another sax player here... I play tenor and alto.. have done for as long as I care to remember and am... ahem...pro. I also teach.

Took up recorder aged 6, violin at 8, flute and piano at 10, and finally sax at age 15 after I saw a British band UB40 in concert and decided the sax was a very cool instrument to play and I wanted to be a famous/idolised master saxophonist. I learnt to read music early on but the nature of the sax being an improvisational jazz instrument, had to "de-educate" myself and learn to play by ear.

Music is definitely my first love... apart from art and movies maybe!
Theorist
#72 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:13 AM
I forgot to say that I play the mayonnaise too

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 9:17 PM
Quote:
EA has made me very mad in how they just completely ignore wind instruments. lol.

Amen to that!! :D
Forum Resident
#74 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 2:01 AM
I play the Flute, Piccolo, i taught myself clarinet and recorder.
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:06 PM
Since a month I'm learning piano/keyboard. But I play also Flute and a bit guitar :3
Page 3 of 4