Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Town for Tessa - Archeology Offices

by Spryte Posted 6th Dec 2009 at 5:23 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 6:41 PM
Awe, what a heartbreaking story, but something truly beautiful came out of it! What a cool thing the community started! Tessa would love your beautiful place.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 8:36 PM
This is really nice building, and the story is so touching too. However, i am not sure should i believe it or not, brain tumor is pretty casual disease so it could be true... But in other hand it could as well be just a trick for popularity. I don't mean to offend anyone, just that i don't know what to believe. Hope you people understand =/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:24 PM
Thank you for the lovely comments.
Neonrose... Click on the link and read the story, and browse the thread. There are pictures of Tessa and her mom there. I do not know these people any more than I know you, but I took it on faith that this is true. And, there is an outpouring of love from Sims fans all over the community... it's a wonderful thing that Simmers can come together like this. Don't know what else to say... and no, no offence taken!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 1:11 PM
''Neonrose... Click on the link and read the story, and browse the thread. There are pictures of Tessa and her mom there.''

Well, it won't let me see the page... I tried to click, it said something that i don't have rights to view the page or something...

In case there is real pictures, i am really sorry, it's just my nature; i don't believe just any things... But pics are evidence that is good enough for (even) me.