Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Model T+, Tom's Slicked Back Curls, HP Retexture

by AlfredAskew Posted 17th Dec 2009 at 6:20 PM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:22 PM
Pretty pretty pretty! I love the things you do with my meshes. Makes me squeal and swoon. You rock!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:29 PM
I really liked the original and this is an improvement! Thanks so much! I always get excited when I see you've made new stuff.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 7:08 PM
Ooh ooh ooh this is wonderful! I just checked it out in game and you can totally tell that each curl was lovingly drawn to fit the mesh. Such a perfect fit. It really makes a difference. And better still, this is the exact hairstyle I've been wanting for a specific sim. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 7:21 PM
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 7:33 PM
Oh! This is sooo cool! I know what it's like doing textures. I was just doing it last week. Thanks! This is beautiful...
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:13 PM
I adore this! Well done and much needed.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 10:17 PM
You never fail to make something jaw-dropingly beautiful. This is stunning, you are amazing, and that's all there is to it. Thanks SO much to you for this fantastic texture and HP for the mesh.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 11:26 PM
This is awesome - thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 1:16 AM
Thank you, looks great!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:11 AM
I know that we're only suppose to hit the "thanks" button when giving just a thank-you, but I wanted to let you know that I think this hair is very awesome looking. I just downloaded it so I haven't played it yet, but it does look very nice and thank you for taking all the time to get it just right. It looks amazing.

Becky
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:49 AM
I'm always looking for more male hairstyles and this one looks amazing! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 4:14 AM
This is one of my favorite hair meshes and you have done an awesome job on the textures! All of the work you put into it really shows and it's fantastic.

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 4:40 AM
I do like the looks of this!
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 5:56 AM
Lovely hair! I'm so gonna use it for one of my fave sims as soon as I load it in to my game. Thank you (and HP) for a great work. =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:59 AM
Absolutely freakin' gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 11:27 AM
Wow, the result of your hard work is really stunning! Love all your work
Thanks

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#18 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 1:50 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! :lovestruc I love HP's originals, and now my Sim guys can have even more beautiful hair variety! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 4:15 PM
Great retexture! Always loved the style but it was a bit off. This should do the trick. Thanks again.
Scholar
#20 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 5:49 PM
What a glorious retexture of a hott mesh! Retextures this well done are works of art that deserve attention. LOL--I'm currently embroiled in Sims3 but for how long, don't know. Each new patch brings more epic fail. So glad to know such high quality CC is still coming out fresh for Sims2.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:27 PM
amazing! i was just looking for pretty curly hair
this will be perfect for my movie... thanks thanks thanks thanks a million times!!!
Instructor
#22 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:34 AM
Wow! These textures are stunning. I'm greatful that you took the time to both make and share this.
Inventor
#23 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:42 PM
Oooh, this is absolutely tasty! :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:54 PM
Thank you VERY much for this. One of my biggest issues has been there never seems to be as much nice hair for men, as there are for ladies.
I have mostly stuff you would see on little boys, but the selection for "he-man" stuff is limited. I hope I am starting to see a trend here, where we give the guys a chance to have some options. You did a beautiful job, and I really appreciate you sharing this with us! Thanks again, P.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 7:02 PM
Just wanted to add...HystericalParoxysm, just wanted to thank YOU again for your Gaius hair...(that has been one of the mainstays of my "guys" collection.) I think it is so cool how the artists here are so generous with each other...so much wonderful work comes from it. You are awesome!
Page 1 of 3