Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Water's Edge Condos

by triciamanly Posted 21st Dec 2009 at 3:23 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:48 AM
This looks great from every angle! So realistic, I would definitely expect to see this walking down the street in some resort town!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:13 PM Last edited by simathome : 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:15 PM. Reason: Noticed something.
I don´t like the colours indoors, but the outside looks nice and since it´s no custom content included it seals the deal. Good work. Oh, just noticed it needs Mansions and Ikea, so it will have to wait.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 5:54 PM
WOW, truly impeccable work yet again. I take my hat off to you. This is fantastic. I love it. Merry Christmas by the way
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:06 AM
WOW ! Brilliant work on this lot, it's totally amazing ! And what a nifty floor plan, perfect ! I love the blue colors too. Thanks a lot for sharing
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:30 AM
Just goes to show you, I take some time to wrap up all of the insanity that goes hand in hand with the holiday season and you go ahead and create a FABULOUS apartment building! What else can I say that hasn't been said already? Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much Tricia!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 7:00 PM
Thank you I love this

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 6:07 PM
So, I just finished collecting all the sims exp and sp games! Now I can grab your fabulous apartments for my sims! I love the overall layout of this! I will probably do some remodeling the inside with some custom walls and floors to shake things up but thank you for making this! I know it's been awhile since you made it but I'm always finding new things from you :D
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
So, I just finished collecting all the sims exp and sp games! Now I can grab your fabulous apartments for my sims! I love the overall layout of this! I will probably do some remodeling the inside with some custom walls and floors to shake things up but thank you for making this! I know it's been awhile since you made it but I'm always finding new things from you :D

Charmful, it's always such a joy to hear from you! Yes, this one is from back when I had the ep's installed. I'm wondering if I should forget about the base game thing and install them on my lap top, especially the ones with roof angle controls. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you enjoy the apartments! All the best!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 7:29 AM
On one hand, the rest of the Ep's have some really great design stuff you are missin gout on in building, but on the other hand by doing base game only with your iwn CC, your stuff can reach more people and you become more creative coming up with designs/layouts. Also I don't mind converting any apartments you make in base game to actual apartments - in fact, the brownstone apartments I recently spent a few hours tidying up to turn into rentable town houses (there was an issue with the back yards needing to be at foundation level in order to convert to a true apartment lot).

It's whatever you decide but now I am not in a position where I am unable to download certain things due to restrictions on exp's. But must admit when before I only had a few Exp's that it was so nice to find new stuff that was compatible and quality all the time, lot-wise from you and it was also fun going in and converting driveways and making add-on's as needed!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
On one hand, the rest of the Ep's have some really great design stuff you are missin gout on in building, but on the other hand by doing base game only with your iwn CC, your stuff can reach more people and you become more creative coming up with designs/layouts. Also I don't mind converting any apartments you make in base game to actual apartments - in fact, the brownstone apartments I recently spent a few hours tidying up to turn into rentable town houses (there was an issue with the back yards needing to be at foundation level in order to convert to a true apartment lot).

It's whatever you decide but now I am not in a position where I am unable to download certain things due to restrictions on exp's. But must admit when before I only had a few Exp's that it was so nice to find new stuff that was compatible and quality all the time, lot-wise from you and it was also fun going in and converting driveways and making add-on's as needed!

Can't thank you enough for helping me decide! I guess I'll stay with base game, although I would really like to play with OFB and BV! I'm really glad to hear you enjoy the challenge of getting base game apartments and garages to work! Thanks so much for writing!