Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

There's something about.....Cameron

by Audrey Posted 3rd Jan 2010 at 12:57 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2010 at 11:59 AM by Audrey : Hair in thumbnail not available

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:39 PM
Hi Audrey! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:39 PM
Yay she got approved! :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 3:45 PM
Wow, girl! Excellent work! She's gorgeous :-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:11 PM Last edited by Audrey : 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:39 PM.
Yesssss, thanks guys. I really worked hard on her. I also want to thank the mod who approved her and thank you for such a lovely approval comment.

Quote:
Definitely recognizable - she's got that kind of feline thing in her eyes that the real Cameron has. Good job.

I have only just noticed that she is ridiculously too well-lit. Does anyone think that I should put up other pics of her so she doesn't look over-exposed?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:35 PM
Congrats Audrey, yet another BRILLIANT celebrity sim!!! Well done!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:46 PM
Nice work!
Inventor
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:29 PM
Great job!! I really see the resemblance!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:55 AM
Thank you, dear friends. To get positive feedback from you means such a lot. It just makes me want to keep going.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 9:18 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 5th Jan 2010 at 12:35 AM.
you hard work payed off!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:55 AM
Very nice Audrey, thank you. I couldn't find the hair you mention as being under "thumbnail" anywhere in the CAZY site. Do you have another version of the sim with standard TS3 hair? If I try to open the sim in CAS the game crashes, I've known of that happening with certain hair meshes, when the user doesn't have that particular hair installed in his/her machine.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 3:01 AM
She looks great Audrey, are you still working on that Drake Bell Sim? I saw him in the creator's feedback forum and I thought he looked great!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 3:56 AM
Looks good, Could you send a link to the thumbnail hair? I cant find it
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 8:00 AM
Hi Mosbyte and Mickey. I have looked at the Cazy site and the hair is not there. I don't know why. I'm so sorry. I will upload a version of her with different hair.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for the fix!!!