Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sophie - a greenthumb/vegetarian's garden cottage

by ninotchka Posted 5th Jan 2010 at 10:06 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 10:20 PM
Cute and cozy! Much appreciated that the only CC used can be easily substituted. Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:24 PM
Very cute, and i love the landscaping, I usually veer away from such small houses with big prices, but this is very beautiful and will be well suited for one of my childless couples who are both gardners, great job thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 7:16 AM
what a sweet little home! I can't wait to move in and start gardening!
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:17 PM
It's adorable...I love it!! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 3:41 AM
Looks very nice! If only it didn't have CC =(

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for the great feedback Woot and thanks MTS for being picked :D

Quote: Originally posted by mr.moo7999
Looks very nice! If only it didn't have CC =(

The one CC item is not necessary/pivotal to the lot and can be substituted easily with in-game content - but, but I love the Archibald Door :lovestruc
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:19 PM
Wow, that´s really really good! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:05 PM
Wow! I love this! And many thanks for the suggestions on substitutions for the door! ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM Last edited by whispersftly79 : 12th Jan 2010 at 7:53 PM. Reason: wont install
Very cute. Has a "beachy" feel that is relaxing to me. Which lot was it on in the pics? Just wondering because I like the views, fits the house. Thank you!

Edit: Wont install in my game It says it requires a game update. I'm assuming the house was made with 2.3 update??? I have 2.2.8 and am scared to get the latest update because I read it has problems due to the introduction of the buy from store while game is running feature. Anyone know a way around this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:58 PM Last edited by ninotchka : 12th Jan 2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: forgot to answer part of question
Whispersftly - I have been patched to 2.3.33.003002 since December, perhaps this is why it is not installing I am afraid there is no way around it atm.

I was also very concerned about installing the latest patch, but it has worked for me so far. And it also very easy to turn off the Store button within the game (in the options somewhere). Goodluck!

Also I originally built the lot in Sunset Valley, along the Redwood Highway cliff tops - the view is just beautiful from there
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 4:11 PM
Awww that's a very pretty bungalow and you've taken some gorgeous snapshots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:38 AM
Super cute!