Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of Holy Simoly 2x2 Crop Circle Rug

by kim-simpearls Posted 5th Jan 2010 at 12:58 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2021 at 9:22 PM by kim-simpearls

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:11 AM Last edited by nixnivis : 5th Jan 2010 at 1:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to proofread as usual
How on earth did a rug addict like me miss this rug before?? These are wonderful recols and they will look great in just about any of my Sim homes - thank you!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:41 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:52 AM
Nice job!! I'll take them!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 6:53 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you so much. =)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 7:46 AM
I didn't know I needed more rugs until I saw these. Rugs, plants and curtains- I are addicted. Thank you for these!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 8:52 AM
Wow guys, thanks for the lovely comments. I am planning on making more.... so watch this space
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:43 AM Last edited by Prudensch : 5th Jan 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: typo
I have always loved these rugs and I love your recolours. (I also seem to recall they are one of the few custom rug meshes I have that actually show up in the rug category in game, which is such a bonus when you have a massive Downloads folder!)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:02 PM
Perfect, I wanted some new rugs and these are great, thanks!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:07 PM
WOW, the whole set is beautiful ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:17 PM
Lovely recolours! Thanks a lot
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 3:27 PM
Lovely! :lovestruc Thank you!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:00 PM
Thanks for your lovely comments, means a lot
Forum Resident
#14 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 12:14 AM
Really nice recolours, thanks a lot!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM
oh thanks for these.. i LOVE them.. always liked the shape of that rug but ive never seen any good recolours .. til now tytytyty for all of your hard work
btw if you are feeling creative again one day and looking for a project..it would be great to see just some plain recolours of it too <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 3:58 AM
Thank you! Good job! But... why when I click on these rugs I see "view" and not "walk", "run" or "skip"??? It's very uncomfortable! =((((
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amovitam
Thank you! Good job! But... why when I click on these rugs I see "view" and not "walk", "run" or "skip"??? It's very uncomfortable! =((((

I take you mean in live mode? I'm sorry, I have no idea. Maybe they are decorative only?
As these are only recolours, you would have to ask the creator of the mesh (Holy Simoly) what the problem is.
Sorry I couldn't answer your question amovitam
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:49 AM Last edited by Prudensch : 15th Jan 2010 at 7:52 AM. Reason: hard to type with a cat lying on the keyboard

amotivam, custom rugs are decorative items, not floors. You will only see walk", "run" or "skip" if you click directly on a floor tile.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 3:46 AM
Prudensch, when I click on other custom rugs I see "walk", "run" or "skip" or see nothing. The rug is placed on the floor and it occupies a large area, so the sims must be able to be directed to that area. And option "view" makes it very uncomfortable to play because I don't want my sims to stare at that rug, I want them to go there =))))
cameronsnan, I agree that the mesh is the problem, not recolors. So unfortunately I'm not gonna use these rugs. But the recolors are great! Really! Maybe you can make these recolors for some Maxis mesh?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 11:10 AM
Prudensch, when I click on other custom rugs I see "walk", "run" or "skip" or see nothing. The rug is placed on the floor and it occupies a large area, so the sims must be able to be directed to that area. And option "view" makes it very uncomfortable to play because I don't want my sims to stare at that rug, I want them to go there =))))
cameronsnan, I agree that the mesh is the problem, not recolors. So unfortunately I'm not gonna use these rugs. But the recolors are great! Really! Maybe you can make these recolors for some Maxis mesh?

Since my last post I have tested every rug in my game. All the Maxis rugs have the "walk", "run" or "skip" option. NONE of my custom rugs (and I have many) display those options.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 11:35 PM
Thankyou for clearing that up Prudensch
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:50 AM
I'm so glad you did recolours for this great rug! I LOVE THEM!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:54 AM
I love these and have many of your recolors. Beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:24 AM
Very nice! I like this set! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 6:24 AM
Beautiful, beautiful rugs!
Page 1 of 2