Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3: The Casual Hair - Now with Moar Edits!

by tyirannoss Posted 12th Jan 2010 at 4:40 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2010 at 8:24 AM by tyirannoss : Screenshots

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 4:56 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 12th Jan 2010 at 5:51 PM.
nice done, are you making more conversions of them ?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:02 PM
This is great! Thanks!!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:21 PM
Oh I'm so happy to see this! I've missed some of those simple male hairs from TS2! Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:24 PM
Thank god! Finally some decent hair! If gotten so tired of those goofy hairs EA gave. If you converted more Maxis hairs I will worship you! But really fantastic job!

Somehow this cow learned to talk...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:44 PM
Awesome! You're my hero! Sims 3 has a large lack of normal hair for guys.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:42 PM
Thanks so much! looks great :D

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:44 PM
I think I love you.
The Sims 2 male hair selection was so much better than what we currently have in Sims 3.
Any plans for more conversions?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:16 PM
Really Really Cool!!! At Last Someone Who Makes The Sims 2 Hair Styles For The Sims 3!!! Convert More Hair Styles If U Can My Friend, I Promise That I'll Be The First To Thank U. Hehehe....

Thanks For This One.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The Sims 3 hairstyles for all ages/sexes were a real step-down from Sims 2 -- I'm glad there's folks like you to help rectify that.
#11 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:34 PM
Oh wow, this was one of my favorite hairstyles in the Sims 2 base game! You did a great job. It's nice to have it for the Sims 3.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:00 PM
thank you so much!!! I hate the male hair that came with the game
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:01 PM
Great job, male TS3 sims seriously need more just plain normal short hairstyles!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:16 PM Last edited by tyirannoss : 12th Jan 2010 at 7:19 PM. Reason: More information
My God, thank you all for these comments, they're so fufilling. I am doing more conversions, at the moment I'm doing some female hairs (Bella's, Dina's, and "the Red-Topped woman from the Front Cover"'s hair), but I do intend to make more male hairs. No one be afraid to say what their favourite hair was (any EP, and SP) and if there is an obvious want for a particular hair, I'll try to do it. Thank you again, guys! :D

Ooh, I forgot to mention, at some point I want to make child versions for these. Don't expect it soon, but expect it none the less.

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Scholar
#15 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:48 PM
Oh you sweet wonderful person, that's my favorite sim hair ever and I've been so annoyed at the lack of decent Maxis hairs for remaking Sims 2 sims into Sims 3. Totally my favorite person of the week.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:07 PM
that was one of my favorite male hairstyles too, you rock!!
i will DEFINITELY be using this one alot lol
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:15 PM
Thank you so much. Finally, some normal hair for men!
Banned
#18 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:38 PM
^What she said
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:56 PM
so cute thank you! i would love to see more ts 2 hair conversions in ts3, we need more regular guy hairstyles like this
Scholar
#20 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:20 PM
Thank you for converting Bella's hair can't wait to see it since I am currently playing the Goths.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
Oh wow, someone is actually converting the Sims 2 hair! _Thank_ you!
The nutty hairstyles in Sims 3 are driving me crazy, so I'm grateful for any addition... heck, all my female sims at this point are wearing the same two hairstyles (what can I say, I like short hair and the base game + shop stuff only have two decent short hairstyles. God I miss the hair from Sims 2), I'm almost getting desperate enough to start doling out the hat hairdos. Almost.
Inventor
#22 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:54 PM
Awesome! A wonderful hair that I will probably over-use from now on! XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:59 PM
Thank you, everyone, again, I love all of these comments, I'm personally surprised no one's complained about anything; I personally don't like the texture, but hey, I guess desperate times desperate measures (I'm talking about the lack of short male hair, of course).

Alack, arelenriel, the Bella Goth hair is going to be delayed, I simply can't understand multiple bone assignments! I am looking into it though, so I expect that hair will be out within this month.

And Wojtek0, I don't even know why people want money for these objects, the thanks I've been getting is like gold.

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Mad Poster
#25 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:58 PM
A totally great job on the conversion! Much better than what I could ever accomplish, that's why I depend on creative souls like you. Continue in your work and yeah, I will be downloading! Thanks alot!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 1 of 4