Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Willow Tree Way

by triciamanly Posted 18th Jan 2010 at 1:56 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2010 at 9:02 PM by triciamanly

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:56 AM
Triciamanly, Wow! what a lovely home it look so warm, I love your colors inside. Everything is all so nice thanks for sharing.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:58 AM
It's a lovely home, triciamanly. I'm always impressed with how you manage to make your exteriors & roofs look so natural with just the base game. Nicely done.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:30 AM Last edited by Guardgian : 29th Aug 2010 at 9:05 AM.
So elegant, classy and beautiful ! I love it, thank you for sharing

Congratulations for the little golden star !
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 11:29 AM
I truly start admiring your patience ! But how true that Maxis furnished houses are still often the best. I'm rediscovering the joy of building them without the Downloads folder (game loads faster). I'm working on tutorials on my blogs site to re-provide some basics in French for French Simmers and many French Sims 2 players are great defenders of Maxis stuff like domisims.info which maybe you know and her work is great still today too. If she were here she'd be my favourite as well. Thanks again and 100 Kudos !
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:31 PM
I'm truly grateful for all of your comments!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:49 PM
hi, this is a wonderful house! i'm just wondering, how did you build the elevated floor (kitchen...), every time i try to do it, the wall just won't go there... thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:23 PM
Thank you ny nat! I sent you a pm about the cheat code I used, boolprop constrainfloorelevation false.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:31 PM
WOW! Wonderful home! I like it so much! Great work Triciamanly!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 4:18 PM
I really need to check in here more often lol. Tricia, it's fabulous! Impeccable attention to detail, just like your other homes. Excellent work, thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:04 PM
This is so lovely...how do you do it? lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:51 AM
your houses are always amazing! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:09 PM
Thanks You!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 4:30 AM
This is such a great house, with many space for a big family, I needed a house like this for my family of 5 people plus the two dogs, I changed little things and now they all lived happy in your house… Thanks so much for this!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by srtv
This is such a great house, with many space for a big family, I needed a house like this for my family of 5 people plus the two dogs, I changed little things and now they all lived happy in your house… Thanks so much for this!!!

So glad you enjoy it. Thanks so much for sharing your comment!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]