Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhancing facades

by nanisim Posted 1st Feb 2010 at 6:56 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:54 PM
Perfect for my french city, thanks so much for this wonderful creation!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:51 PM
Love it. Adore it. Stoked. Going to build now! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 11:50 PM
I really appreciate your comments and, yes, it seems that Anubis and I had a telepathic feeling thinking in victorian!
This mesh is one of the most liked of my own and it has been worked and reworked thousand times trying to improve it.
Thanks to you all.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:39 AM
neat idea, these are really nicely done, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:54 AM
Its just a magnificent present for someone half asleep with a (late) morning coffee....Our simmies will now be proud of their facades.You have -once more- made an amazing work.Thank you so much for sharing this great creation.
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:42 AM
Stylish and sophisticated! Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:30 PM
Ninotchka, I was thinking in some of your french buildings. Don't forget to put this in next creation, please!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 11:14 AM
Thank you deeply! ^^
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:17 PM
Thank you! Do I need a special program to add this house to my game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Athena*Onyx
Thank you! Do I need a special program to add this house to my game?

Download it and follow the instructions. If you don't feel comfortable installing it manually try with the Delphy Multiinstaller.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:10 AM
Oh my gosh, thank you so, so much! It's like you read my mind. I really needed this! I am terrible at building (and any sort of creation, really), so this will help me out a whole lot! Especially since I am trying to build the Sheffield New York townhouse from The Nanny (yes, everyone, you can point and laugh at me now ;-)). It was impossible to make their house without these decorative features, both for the inside and out. Now my creation might look at least slightly more accurate (if only I knew what I was doing, heh), so I am so grateful to you! :-D
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:56 PM
Default Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard & façade files
Hi, Nanisim.
I wanted to ask you about these, because I love the look of them! :lovestruc

When running Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard, of the three included objects, only the nanilintel "checked out". Both the nanifrenchconsole2bg and the nanibalcony9 were marked as corrupt/empty, and Dashboard's automatic "fix" couldn't resolve the problem. It seemed that one of the files was being classified as a CAS part (by the Dashboard). I'm not sure why this would happen, since it seems to be working for others who have downloaded it. The nanilintel shows up in my game and works just beautifully!
Is there some setting I should change in my game, or should I try uninstalling the nanilintel and re-downloading the entire rar package? I tried removing the three files (unpacked) from the game content, and then adding them back as well as refreshing the Dashboard each time to reflect each step...

Please let me know if you have any ideas for me to try. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:37 PM
A CAS part? I'm very shocked, Niralyn. I always run my objects through the Dashboard before to post in here and I haven't seen any corrupt files of my own. Let me know if you find some troubles when in game, please.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:31 PM
OMG thankyou! I'm building Paris. (The City! =DDD) And these will definitely be loved.