Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rainbow Skin Slider

by Robodl95 Posted 7th Feb 2010 at 2:22 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2010 at 12:55 AM by Robodl95

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:45 PM
Awesome skin Rob
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:54 PM
Interesting! I may have to try something like this.
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 5:37 PM
Very cool! Saves having to download multiple skins for having different colours, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
You totally took my idea! LOL I so wanted to do this but I am not very good with the slider thing XD Bravo!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:29 PM
Very colourful, thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:15 PM
will this work with the other non default skin color mods?
like Fawkes and missy?
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:19 PM
Yes it will as long as you have the mod as I said :D

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:20 PM
ok, you have to have that mod to make the others work too, so cool
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:47 PM
This is AWESOME. I don't usually make fantasy-colored sims, but I really have to appreciate good work when I see it. This is such an awesome slider, and I know some friends who would just die to have this in their game. Now I know where to send them!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:22 AM
I know Super P will probably love this. Have you posted link at BB yet? Great job!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:32 AM
I usually prefer more muted colors, but this is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 1:26 PM
No do you think I should? I'll go do that :D

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:39 AM
Great!

So if a red sim and a blue sim make a baby, they'd get a purple sim? Or a yellow sim?

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 3:05 AM
Think of it as you would a normal skin tone, It's just a color slider like anything else so for example if you had a light person and a dark person have a baby it most likely will be somewhere in the middle, So for your example If you were to breed a Red and and Blue sim the offspring would probably be Pink or purple

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 6:08 AM
Well, if you use a core mod that meets in the middle for offspring skintone, then you'd get whatever skin color was halfway between the 2 shades you chose for the parents. However, according to basegames's genetic selection, you're far more likely to get a 50-50 chance of the mother's skin or the father's. Which is a bummer.
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:56 AM
Yeah, Which is some what good because it would be weird for a Red and Orange parents to have the possibility of having any color in between.....

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:08 AM
Thank you, but pastels and berry colors, please! I want to make my little pony sims, yes, I am a weirdo.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 4:12 PM
I'll do a pastel one if you wish What do you mean by berry colors though?

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:18 PM
Love it! Will come very, very handy in my game - thank you! 8-)

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 10:26 AM
What mod must I download,because I downloaded the 5x10 mod,and put in in my C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages (the rainbow and 5x10),and it's not working,what could be wrong?
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:13 AM
Hmmm (little late here but oh well) is it JUST this or is it CC in general? Like do you have CC that works but not this?

Hi I'm Paul!
Instructor
#23 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 5:51 AM
I really like this mod but im sorry to say it does not work in LN it works all the way it to FL

BG>LN 6.1.11

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Instructor
#24 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 10:32 AM
Never Mind my game had a hiccup it works just fine

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 6:39 AM
Sorry to bother but, when I click the link for the mod you need..it takes me to the comments x.x. Which one is it?
Page 1 of 2