Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:37 AM
Her face needs to be wider in relation to her jaw/chin, and her jaw needs to be slightly raised. Aside from that, she's looking good!
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:33 AM
I Igree With LadyF. She is better with this version and have more resemblence.
Scholar
#53 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 3:21 AM
If you can reduce the under eye shadow a little and lighten her eyebrows a little, I think it looks perfect! A more "poofy" hairstyle would be nice, if possible. Great work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:19 PM
Here is a pretty final version of her before upload. If you want to improve something speak now. Thanks a ton.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Theorist
#55 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:34 PM
I don't know if it's something about the angle of the shots, but her nostrils seem slightly off. They should be more visible, rather than pointing to the ground.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:31 PM
Yes, I agree Zinthos, but without compromising the shape of her nose, I can't get her nostrils to look more visible, except if I take a really odd angle picture which is not a face on. Thanks for the observation.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 4:42 PM
She's very pretty!
Great work!
I think that you should just increase the height of her cheekbones,
and if it's possible make her eyes a bit widen(not the eyes distance) using my eyes(if you're using my eyes )

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#58 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 12:21 AM
She's lovely Audrey

I think the only thing I would change is to lessen her jaw width a bit. It looks a little too wide.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:05 AM
Thanks guys for the feedback - she's gone for moderation. So now I have three in the queue. Barbra, Diana and Celine. The mods will be busy. Lol.

I'm doing an oldest to youngest diva set, so I think Whitney Houston will be next with either Mariah and/or Christina A next. Any other suggestions?

Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:41 PM
What about Madonna? She was the Diva of my time.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: do not delete - handy info inside
Page 3 of 3