Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Dudes

by fakepeeps7 Posted 8th Feb 2010 at 9:47 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 9:57 PM
Oh, I love all of them! thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM
Thank you! Very nice addition to the game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:51 AM
These are frikkin' adorable! Thank you once again.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:47 AM
Great conversion- thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:26 AM
These are just so gosh-darned cute! I haven't got my boys anything new in ages. Thanks!
Scholar
#7 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 4:53 PM
Oh my god, I can't wait to see them in game. Your clothing for kids is the best! Thank you so much. So many other designers make kid clothes that you would never really want a little kid to wear.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:16 PM
Aww these are adorable on the little dudes. So appropriate for them too. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 6:29 PM
This mesh looks so good on the younger dudes, thanks a bunch.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 9:43 PM
Oh, your new update are pleased me, as always
Boys look very realistic in this clothes.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 9:59 AM
Great as always! I'm not crazy about Maxis and Maxis-like stuff as I always make strange neighbourhoods like Star Wars and James Cameron's Avatar, but THAT outfit has always been among my favourites when it was only for adults and (do I remember well?) teenagers...
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 4:59 PM
Brilliant!! My next generation of boys definitely needs some new clothes and these are perfect. I like it even better for little boys then the original in Free Time.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 3:55 PM
Very cool looking - Will be most appreciated by my little Simmies come summer

Thank You
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:36 PM
My little Sims just LOVE you!! Thanks again.

BRobison
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 6:11 PM
Really cute, thank you! =)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:36 PM
These are one of my fave outfits for my Sim Men- thanks for giving my 'little dudes' the chance to have them, too!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:21 PM
Hiya.

I've been downloading some of your stuff (They're amazing, by the way), but I've experienced a slight problem over the shirts and long shorts. They are coming up as the sweater and jeans combo seen in my Seasons, but when I attempt to play them in the game, the body comes up as invisble.
I just wanted to tell you, in case I wasn't the only one, but I've been known to make some mistakes.

Please carry on meshing, I love your clothes.
Thanks
Izzie (:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Izziejelly
Hiya.

I've been downloading some of your stuff (They're amazing, by the way), but I've experienced a slight problem over the shirts and long shorts. They are coming up as the sweater and jeans combo seen in my Seasons, but when I attempt to play them in the game, the body comes up as invisble.
I just wanted to tell you, in case I wasn't the only one, but I've been known to make some mistakes.

Please carry on meshing, I love your clothes.
Thanks
Izzie (:

Try turning up your graphics settings. I don't make LOD meshes, so if you're running your game with very low settings, some of my meshes will show up as a different shape.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 7:45 PM
when i first saw your creations on here i had to downlode them the outfits are adorable .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:02 PM
I love the outfites, but I do not like Flip Flops - not in real life and not on my Sims. Sad for me since these outfits are with Flip Flops, good for my memory capacity, it get"s spared this time...