Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Redwood

by ung999 Posted 2nd Mar 2010 at 10:14 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM by ung999 : upload 2nd version with no cc or store & HEL stuff

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM
Ung, your lots are fantastic, as I have said many many times before, but I recently noticed a trend of you using a bunch of store stuff. Sadly, my poor wallet can't bear to have any more drained from it. I have used some of your lots in my game before and I noticed that on lots (such as your "Stone and Timber Home") you have no store content at all, and still did a wonderful job at decorating. I was just wondering if we were going to see a return to that soon, as it would be much appreciated on the harder pressed budget simmers end, for sure! I digress, this lot is still of a great quality, and seeing your stuff always makes me squee a little inside!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 1:16 AM Last edited by ung999 : 3rd Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Ung, your lots are fantastic, as I have said many many times before, but I recently noticed a trend of you using a bunch of store stuff. Sadly, my poor wallet can't bear to have any more drained from it. I have used some of your lots in my game before and I noticed that on lots (such as your "Stone and Timber Home") you have no store content at all, and still did a wonderful job at decorating. I was just wondering if we were going to see a return to that soon, as it would be much appreciated on the harder pressed budget simmers end, for sure! I digress, this lot is still of a great quality, and seeing your stuff always makes me squee a little inside!

Q, thank you for your compliments!

As you know I love decorating and I just couldn't stop using some of the store items that I really like. I'm just thinking may be I should upload two versions with and without store stuff in future.
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 2:47 AM
ung I totally understand! I really have to control myself from using too many store items. Your idea of 2 versions would be ideal. Your houses are so gorgeous and I am sure that some people do have the items. Thanks for sharing your work!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
Q, thank you for your compliments!

As you know I love decorating and I just couldn't stop using some of the store items that I really like. I'm just thinking may be I should upload two versions with and without store stuff in future.

I think you should definitely consider uploading a version with sim store and without sim store stuff, that is a great idea!

Also wanted to say WOW!!!!! this has to be my FAVOURITE of your sims 3 houses, it is phenomenal, i want to add it to my favourites 10 times over, i am in love with this ung, i cannot wait to get home tonight and try it out in game! thank you for yet another stunning home, you are such an excellent builder

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:51 AM
romagi, thank you for your understanding!
DD & Alan, I really appreciate your compliements!

I just uploaded a new version of this lot with no CC, or store and HEL stuff. Hope you're all enjoy!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 3:07 PM
THANK YOU for the no cc/store version! Lovely!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 2:43 PM
i can't use the stairs? v.v i have to teleport up just to go to the bathroom or get my sims to bed. it sucks, any way to fix?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jackiekay1989
i can't use the stairs? v.v i have to teleport up just to go to the bathroom or get my sims to bed. it sucks, any way to fix?

There's stairs bug in some directions, try to re-locate the lot in other direction or place the lot where I suggested, that is 100 Redwood Pkwy Sunset Valley. Hope this hepls.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:36 PM
A beautifully built house with gorgeous decor and you've done a stunning job of the landscaping.