Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Azure Blue Isle

by triciamanly Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 12:27 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 2:32 AM
Tricia this is really nice; simple, homey. A perfect beach home- or near the beach home.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:47 AM
I love all the decks and the cute "guest house"--awesome job! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:23 AM
Another beautiful lot!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:23 AM
Beautiful creation my friend ! Thank you for sharing
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:42 AM
tricia, very nice I like it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 12:49 AM
For some reason, the house makes my game crash? Any suggestions?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 3:44 PM Last edited by triciamanly : 16th Mar 2010 at 3:45 PM. Reason: typo
I'm so sorry to hear about the house causing your game to crash. Hopefully anyone who has had a similar problem will let me know. The only weird thing I did when I made the house was the "sliding doors" which I did with boolprop snapobjectstogrid false and move_objects on. A few times in the past when I did things the game didn't like, it crashed. Does anyone think that might be it? I wonder if I should not try to manipulate the grid? I hate to give that up because it allows you to situate things in a more natural way. I would really appreciate any input! Thanks for letting me know, brennal.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:53 PM Last edited by ilovebakedgoods : 21st Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM.
This is beautiful! I love the color scheme and the theme. I would love to live in a beach house like this!

edit: I created a large family to live in the house. They love it. The only problem is, the sliding doors stay open and allow all the neighborhood strays to just meander on in, even if I lock the doors to all pets! One of the strays had eaten my couch before I realized it, grrr. So, I decided to delete the doors on the lower floor and put in regular sliding doors to prevent this. Despite the doors I'm happy with the house! It was an easy fix to make my game less stressful.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:42 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your fix. Most likely other people had the same problem. Since I created the lot using only the base game, I forgot all about those pesky strays!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 9:55 PM
I love this lot, great job & thank you

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:00 PM
Thanks You!