Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#51 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Latias_Ruby481504
No they are actually impressed I bother with you. they said it was nice for me to give to those who are normally flushed the second they show.

Yeah, I guess they must be really proud that you finally made some friends...
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:27 PM
I love being the oldest here you little brats really make us humans laugh
#53 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Latias_Ruby481504 in most wanted pets for sims 3 pets expansion
Rabbits
Mongoose
Myna Bird
Rat
Mouse
various pokemon?

that last one was for HP even if it is too little to play sims I hear stupid little kids like him like pokemon.
That "stupid little kid" is old enough to be your mother, and is far smarter than you will EVER be!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#54 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:18 PM
Oh, so Meeki's plaguing the TS3 forum too?

Oh, and DOUBLE POST!
Banned
Original Poster
#55 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
That "stupid little kid" is old enough to be your mother, and is far smarter than you will EVER be!

yeah like a five year old can be a mother.

get out and join the real world moron. my two year old cousin is smarter and better then any of you ever will be and the poor kid has just been found to have Downs.
Inventor
#56 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:34 PM
The apple didn't fall far from the tree then...
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:51 PM
Scholar
#58 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by appelsapgodin
The apple didn't fall far from the tree then...

my sentiments exactly.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:49 AM
I thought the OP had been permanently banned.
Scholar
#60 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:02 AM
through proxies, they are still posting. Permanent bans mean nothing.
Forum Resident
#61 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:33 AM
It's great to see, how fluent text can produce someone who uses all his time trying to rub his two braincells together, yet failing miserably. Poor baby. Just take your meds and go to bed, Meeki.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Site Helper
#62 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:20 PM

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Banned
Original Poster
#63 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
It's great to see, how fluent text can produce someone who uses all his time trying to rub his two braincells together, yet failing miserably. Poor baby. Just take your meds and go to bed, Meeki.

you're just mad i'm better then you are.

why don't you go kill yourself if you don't like it. that way you'll have still made the world and the net a better place
#64 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:29 PM
I have Asperger`s Syndrome. I am **CERTIFIED** smarter than you, and you are too stupid to realize it.
Quote:
yeah like a five year old can be a mother.

get out and join the real world moron. my two year old cousin is smarter and better then any of you ever will be and the poor kid has just been found to have Downs.
You do not have the medical qualifications required to call me a moron. "Moron" is a medical diagnosis based on the score of an IQ test. I hope you someday aspire to be as smart as a moron. It would be a major improvement over your current condition. What you fail to understand is that with every attempt to insult me, YOU prove MY superiority.
By the way, does anyone --besides Latias_Ruby481504-- have any issues with the factual accuracy of any of my statements in this post? With Latias_Ruby481504`s track record, if said poster were to tell me that daytime was brighter than nighttime, I`d have to go verify that it had not miraculously ceased to be the truth.

Forum Resident
#65 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Latias_Ruby481504
you're just mad i'm better then you are.

why don't you go kill yourself if you don't like it. that way you'll have still made the world and the net a better place

Big words from troubled little boy. I do feel sorry for you.

TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Scholar
#66 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:34 PM
meeki the attention whore with an IQ level so low one needs a shovel to dig for it, your attempts at an insult are really pathetic and fail every time. But then again, you are pathetic yourself.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#67 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:36 PM

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Maranatah : 9th Mar 2010 at 6:53 PM.
^ HP, I LOVE that pic!

Meeki, you should tell your mommy that your diaper needs to be changed. All that green gas is spoiling that good empty space between your ear.

BTW, congratulations! You have now learned a new skill - how to copypaste your witty words to another thread . Well done.

Instructor
#69 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM
Does Meeki realize yet that someone (can't imagine who! ) put a fabulous signature on his/her profile? No one is going to leave you alone, you poor, twisted child.

#70 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:58 PM
That account also has a custom Forum Title.

Hmm, you don`t suppose that Delphy hacked the site to display that to everyone *except* the troll?

Forum Resident
#71 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:55 PM

Scholar
#72 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 8:01 PM
I don't suppose Meeki stops trolling long enough to look at his account information. Or that he can even keep track of which account is supposed to be what person.
Forum Resident
#73 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 8:01 PM
^ Or that he could even understand such good grammar that's used in the signature. As you see, he did post his baby-question to PETS-section

#74 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 8:07 PM
I dunno about you, but I see that information without bothering to go to the account`s Profile page. It shows up in nearly every post I see [excepting those where the signatures are suppressed, and any where the titles are [hypotheticaly] suppressed]. I`d think that the troll would be incapable of NOT seeing them, but Trolls are notoriously stupid and unobservant, so it`s kinda hard to tell.

Scholar
#75 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 8:24 PM
I'm sure he's noticed them, but his permissions are probably severely restricted, so he can't change them.
Page 3 of 4