Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rock-A-Bamboo [For World Adventures]

by Nataruma Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 10:33 AM by Nataruma : (Fixed master bedroom end table placement)

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:49 AM
I am downloading this just for the little footbridge you have there. That is absolutely fabulous!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:11 AM
Simply put: one of the best TS3 lots I've ever seen. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:27 PM
You've built a gorgeous house that's tastefully decorated and I love the adorable little bridge.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 11:09 AM
I love this house!Great Job and thanks for sharing!;P
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 9:19 PM
Great house. Love it. Just wanted to let you know that I did have to modify the nectary because I could not get the nectar maker to fit in
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inique
Great house. Love it. Just wanted to let you know that I did have to modify the nectary because I could not get the nectar maker to fit in

Thanks for the reply about this, I'll see about editing the basement and possibly updating the file
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:26 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:19 PM
Love the colors, design and layout. It has so much character, you did a great job on it. Thank you for sharing!