Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animation Major for University Sims!!

by illtemperedsnail Posted 8th Mar 2010 at 4:18 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2010 at 5:32 PM by illtemperedsnail

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:21 PM
I usually don't download custom careers or majors, but I might make an exception to this one.
(ZOMG it moves! ...)

I study 3D animation myself, and in real life, I'm on the "Creating Your Short Film" part... :D

Quote:
...while reading all the comic books and watching all the cartoons you can and calling it research. Yeah, it's real hard work but no one will belive that.

...and one mechanical since you will need to upgrade your computer to render everything quicker.

So true
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I usually don't download custom careers or majors, but I might make an exception to this one.
(ZOMG it moves! ...)

I study 3D animation myself, and in real life, I'm on the "Creating Your Short Film" part... :D

So true

Yay! A fellow animator! I'm glad you like it! Good luck with your short film, it's ALOT of hard work!!! Thank you!!!

It's illtemperedsnail, no-it's fisheisley-no, it's-what? My name's just a little schizo...
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:34 AM
I too don't usually download custom majors, but this just made me smile. Animation was always my first choice for a major (and who knows, I might just switch.. :3) At my uni, it seems like the entire first year is "Yer Gunna be drawing ALOT" xD Awesome job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:08 PM
It's true, Maya does hate everyone. XD

I'm an animation major, too, and this totally made my day. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 12:49 AM
this is awesome, thank you so much!
Will we be seeing a career to go with this soon/ *looks up hopefully*

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 6:05 PM
Finally! I'm doing animation at university so I was so happy when I found this. ;w; Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 3:53 AM
Oh wow, glad to see other animators. Thanks for the major.