Locked thread | Replies: 18 (Who?), Viewed: 13889 times. | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: let the dead rest
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:07 AM
Default Sim Torture!
Today I was reading the newest issue of Game Informer, and they had an article about the past 10 years of The Sims. The writers listed some of their favorite ways to torture their sims, such as making Human Zoos (sticking a bunch of visiting sims in their own rooms with glass windows for viewing purposes) or making a misanthropic Sim with awful personality traits who never bathes to beat up random people, sleep on their beds, eat the food out of ther fridges, and steal their stuff.

So what sort of devious things have you done to your poor simmies? I'll start:

I just discovered the "Disco Inferno" feature in Awesomemod :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:21 AM
I used to make a crazy cat woman and delete all the doors with her and her seven cats =D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:26 AM
I don't really torture Sims or punish them or things like that. Mostly I like having them do stuff to themselves. So far my sims have done all their kills quickly, but I'm planning on having some crazy hillbilly in his rundown shack capture and torture people instead of just killing the fast (I just don't have anybody crazy enough to do this). Once I had my emperor of evil lure a guy to an abandon house, then beat him up before beating him to death with the poker. Just because the guy kleptoed the emperor of evils house.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:00 PM
I once built a haunted graveyard kind of lot, inhabited by a guy looking slightly like Voldemort and a COWPLANT! So whenever i wanted to get rid of a sim, I would send them to that lot. Other than that, I've been very nice to my simmies
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:48 PM
I make my Evil, Mean-Spirited Sims tell jokes and compliment others. Generally I just make them be nice to other Simmies. The ultimate torture.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:22 PM
Back in the days of Sims 1, I used to make a house full of really awful Sims and make them all hate each other. Then I would stick them all in the same room with a lot of flammable materials They couldn't decide whether to fight each other or freak out at the fire! Sims 2 brought the lovely Cowplant, so I made a mad serial killer guy with a pet Cowplant. I also downloaded a machine gun, so he used that too. The lawn was littered with graves! And then his whole house caught fire! The serial killer was killed, but his dogs were spared and they were adopted by a loving family.

I really want to make that misanthropic sim I think that would be really fun!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:48 PM
In TS1 I discovered how to drown them all in the pool by removing the ladders. Oneday I decided to have a mass drowning, maybe the cops ruled it a mass suicide type cult thing. So, family of 8, all for a swim in a pool with no ladders. I did it to multiple families that lived there. The whole plot was nothing more then a mass grave.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 10:36 PM
When I have a bad-boss day, I'll create him and lock him in a room with no windows or lights...everytime he passes out, I'll wake him up. When he loses his bladder control, I won't let him mop up the mess. Eventually, he dies. Very good therapy.
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:27 AM
I created an unlucky sim and kept on killing it so the her roomate could meet and have a friendship with the grim reaper....

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM
Had an elder in the last legacy I played who was artistic, virtuoso, mean spirited, neurotic, slob. Needless to say by the time he got to elder status, I was already disgusted with him most of the time anyway. I mentioned in another post that I play with testingcheats so I can zip the bladder bar and create an immediate bladder failure for any sim I deem needs to be punished for whining, going places they shouldn't, or just generally pissin me off. His grandchild (the heir) was trying desperately to get her homework done and he kept messing with her and wouldn't stop. Mind you this was around 2:30 - 3:00am and I was tired anyway, so I started causing him repeated bladder failures. By 30 or 40 failures the entire household was in view of the Elder and his Bladder failures because it was bedtime. I was having entirely too much fun with this as he had completely flooded the entire upstairs open area, when the SOB died! I laughed so hard I fell off the chair, when I finally managed my way back in the chair, Grim was gone and the family were all crying. Crying for the same guy which none of them liked anyway! So, the final straw came when they were crying for him and mopping up his last movements, I couldn't take it anymore and laughed myself to sleep. Never even turned the game off, just let it run all night.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:59 AM
That's awesome, lauralynn! Like how many times did that poor unlucky sim have to die before the other sim become friends with Grimmy?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by werismyki
Had an elder in the last legacy I played who was artistic, virtuoso, mean spirited, neurotic, slob. Needless to say by the time he got to elder status, I was already disgusted with him most of the time anyway. I mentioned in another post that I play with testingcheats so I can zip the bladder bar and create an immediate bladder failure for any sim I deem needs to be punished for whining, going places they shouldn't, or just generally pissin me off. His grandchild (the heir) was trying desperately to get her homework done and he kept messing with her and wouldn't stop. Mind you this was around 2:30 - 3:00am and I was tired anyway, so I started causing him repeated bladder failures. By 30 or 40 failures the entire household was in view of the Elder and his Bladder failures because it was bedtime. I was having entirely too much fun with this as he had completely flooded the entire upstairs open area, when the SOB died! I laughed so hard I fell off the chair, when I finally managed my way back in the chair, Grim was gone and the family were all crying. Crying for the same guy which none of them liked anyway! So, the final straw came when they were crying for him and mopping up his last movements, I couldn't take it anymore and laughed myself to sleep. Never even turned the game off, just let it run all night.

Duuuuuude. That's awesome! This just made my night.
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridaKahlo
That's awesome, lauralynn! Like how many times did that poor unlucky sim have to die before the other sim become friends with Grimmy?

Omg, a LOT of times. The Grim Reaper only stays around after a death every 1 in 5 times. That poor girl must of died 20 times or more and the Grim just kept putting her back in my game.

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 4:02 AM
Awesome! Did you do it the same way each time, or did you try different methods? And does the other sim still hang out with Grimmy?

Anyway, I wish we had some of the crazier types of death we had in Sims 2. I want a satellite to fall on someone, damn it! And I want the flies back too. I never got to kill anyone with flies I was watching that Sims 3 Horror Movie and the death by flies scene was so funny!
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#15 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:43 AM
I make entire traits just torture specific sims of specific people. If I want a means of torturing them and it isn't in the game, I *PUT* it in the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:04 PM
Yes you do, Pescado, and thanks for that! I don't know what my neighborhoods would do without the friendly neighborhood registered sex offender! The Sims 3 would be incredibly boring without you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:57 PM
I made a Ghost family once. I didn't use Supernatural Ghost Creator anyways. XD I KILLED ZEM ALL! Lol.
#18 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSim54
I made a Ghost family once. I didn't use Supernatural Ghost Creator anyways. XD I KILLED ZEM ALL! Lol.

unlike this dead thread that you just brought back to life
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#19 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:12 PM
A very short life, though. Closed.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: let the dead rest