Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ModernLine Windows Set

by hudy777DeSign Posted 12th Mar 2010 at 11:49 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2012 at 6:28 PM by hudy777DeSign

172 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:22 AM
these are really nice and simple, well done!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:23 AM
YES!!! I've been waiting hudy!!! Thank you.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:28 AM
This is a wonderful job! congratulations!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:32 AM
wow! thanks!

I'd like to build a world, a better world.
Guess I'll start here...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
Nice way to let in the light!

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:59 AM
Yay it's out! THank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:08 AM
Congrats on your upload ! And a big thank you for making these .
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:14 AM
Im in love with the diagonals! thank you sooo much!

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:31 AM
thanks so much for making the ones that fit under the roof. that makes me very happy!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:45 AM
So many choices but now my homes will have all the same style of windows. And thanks a bunches for the ones under the roof! Let the sun shine in.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 5:52 AM
This set is totally awesome, really like the ones for underneath the roof, thanks so much

Si vos tribuo , vos mos suscipio :)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 7:44 AM
They are finally out! Thank you very much, this set is excellent!
Wiki Wizard
#14 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 8:31 AM
YAY! these are finally up, they looks so awesome, well done hudy, you put so much effort into these and it really shows! :lovestruc well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#15 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 8:59 AM
There are not enough words to describe how amazing this set is! Thank you so much for making these windows :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:26 AM
OOOOOOHHHH,There was a set like this for sims 2 and was hoping some one would make them for sims 3.Hudy your a star
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:27 AM
WOW, awesome! I love windows like this and I love this set. Thank you very much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:52 AM
I' glad that you all like this set
thanks for comments

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:53 AM
thanks for the windows, i would like them in sims3pack files if they are available, package files slow down the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newgamer6
thanks for the windows, i would like them in sims3pack files if they are available, package files slow down the game.

Yea no problem, i'll update the thread soon.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:31 AM
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but where is the 45° angle window? I counted 44 windows in your screen shots, including the 45° angle one.

And doing the math in your post totals 44 windows:
11 normal (single tile) windows
16 modular windows
16 diagonal modular windows
1 single 45° angle window for under roofs
____
44 windows

But you say there are 43 windows.

I downloaded both the package files and the Sims3Packs - installed each separately and counted only 43 of your windows in the build section each time, none of them the 45° angle one.

I'm not trying to be a pain, these are all nice, but that is the one I most wanted.

PS: In the Sims3packs the Counter Height Middle Part is $100 while the rest are $250 I believe in the package files they were all $250.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Scholar
#22 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:40 AM
I really like them.

Any chance for real two-tile windows? I know you can put together 2 modular tiles, but I get minor seams and of couse it's more difficult to build.

And I would love those one-tile windows centered on two tiles, as well as matching doors.

Anyway, this is probably one of the best mods for sims 3 so far.

Btw: I installed all package files and I can't find the triangular roof pieces. Are you sure you included them? There is no package file with a matching filename as far as I can see.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:16 PM
Quote:
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but where is the 45° angle window? I counted 44 windows in your screen shots, including the 45° angle one.

And doing the math in your post totals 44 windows:
11 normal (single tile) windows
16 modular windows
16 diagonal modular windows
1 single 45° angle window for under roofs
____
44 windows

But you say there are 43 windows.

I downloaded both the package files and the Sims3Packs - installed each separately and counted only 43 of your windows in the build section each time, none of them the 45° angle one.

I'm not trying to be a pain, these are all nice, but that is the one I most wanted.

PS: In the Sims3packs the Counter Height Middle Part is $100 while the rest are $250 I believe in the package files they were all $250.

Thanks for giving me a notice about this, i have updated my downloads with 45° window

Quote: Originally posted by jonha
I really like them.

Any chance for real two-tile windows? I know you can put together 2 modular tiles, but I get minor seams and of couse it's more difficult to build.

And I would love those one-tile windows centered on two tiles, as well as matching doors.

Anyway, this is probably one of the best mods for sims 3 so far.

Btw: I installed all package files and I can't find the triangular roof pieces. Are you sure you included them? There is no package file with a matching filename as far as I can see.

About doors, i'm already working on them i have some problems but i hope i will fix that.
About windows, i will see if i'll make two tiles, if i make them i will upload them with doors.

Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:23 PM
Great style. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:36 PM
I'm always looking for good looking new windows. Great job.
Page 1 of 7