Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harmony: A Generation House

by romagi Posted 12th Mar 2010 at 5:00 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 6:52 PM
this house looks really beautiful and unique! thx for creating and sharing...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:20 PM
I absolutely LOVE this house! You did a fantastic job and I wish I could live in one like it in real life! Just beautiful and I'm downloading it right now, along with the others in this series. Thank you romagi for sharing this with us! I'm going to really enjoy playing my own generational families in this.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:32 PM
Bravo! This house is the bomb.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 8:10 PM
I'm having a problem /:
It won't download for some strange reason! I tried numerous times. HELP! D:
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 9:44 PM
How were you able to have the ground slope against the lower level of the house? I tried that for FOREVER and it just kept making this weird space between the hilly part and the walls! Thanks, and awesome home!
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 9:47 PM
Very nice

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Banned
#9 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 11:00 PM
This is really nice. I like the garage because it means the cars probably will not be burgled. (It really sucks when the burglar goes after the cars -- because in homes without garages, they never enter the house, and never trip the alarm. They just take a car and leave.) The basement is also nice, particularly for performing alchemical transmutations.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:36 AM
Thanks All !

jfacc: I am not sure why you can't. I just DLed it and it worked fine. I just clicked on it and when it said save or open I saved it to my doc then I unzipped it and then double clicked it and the launcher came up and installed it.

Is anyone else haveing a problem downloading it?

tamileek: I used the foundation wall for that part of the walk out, doing it the base game way for basements and then WA's way for the all basement part.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:39 PM
Nice house, It is very creative. I love the "grandmas" area in the basement... It's laid out very well!

I think some people are having downloading problems because of the sheer size of the lot... Sadly, it happens to my uploads as well. Some lots are just a bit too big for some people's computers. Sorry to hear that this is happening to you-- It worked fine for me

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:56 PM
OMG I am loving this house you did a awesome job please keep making some split level houses.. Thank you for sharing.....

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:13 PM
I wasn't sure if I'd like this house, but after playing it for about half an hour it's become a definite favourite. Fantastic job, thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:40 AM
Beautiful house my friend ! I really love it ! Thanks alot for sharing
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#15 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:38 PM
Love it! Added to my favs =)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:36 AM
So! I uninstalled some houses I downloaded from here so that I could get this one, and it worked! I figured those other houses were up for sufficing if I could get this one

It's beautiful and I'm glad I could download it! Thank you so much for your help!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:36 PM
your house is spectacular great job!
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 8:16 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments!

Just a thought for those that like collection rooms or wine cellars...the basement is only under the rec room, it would be simple to extend it under the garage and put a door in the kitchenette area to access it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 2:11 PM
Great home! I love how authentic it looks from the outside Keep up the great work.....I need to run off and make a couple to move in!
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 9:10 PM
Seriously pekkakeppana - how old are you?

Since you did not ask a question I fail to see how I could answer it.

Maybe if you need information on how to build you should read some of the great tutorials they have on this site. Or perhaps post a question in the build forum for some information on what you are not understanding.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 5:51 PM
Thank you for sharing this beautiful house - I love the front of the house and spacious configuration, great job!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 9:59 PM
Great house! Unfortunately, my sims have trouble leaving the lot. No matter where they leave from, they get that weird icon above their heads, then stomp and abort the action. I've messed around with it and I have no idea what's going on ... Maybe I'll try one of your other houses.
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 9:46 AM
That's odd...I've not had that problem. Where did you place it? I'll try putting there and see if I get the problem also.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 3:03 AM
I placed it at 17 Sweetwater Loop.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 5:30 AM
I just moved it to a different lot and the problem is solved. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2