Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Headland Row - 3 Bedrooms, Furnished

by devagirl2 Posted 17th Mar 2010 at 10:17 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 4:00 AM
Lovely! This is another beautiful, well though out house, devagirl2! It seems very spacious and airy and I love the colors you used throughout the house.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 11:25 PM
For those who like 'em unfurnished, it looks like 25-26K. Headland Row has been a wonderful series... The wrap around windows on both the ground and 1st (or 1st and 2nd for Americans) are really elegant.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:21 AM
Thanks Mac, what would I do without you being so on the ball!
Thanks too Star Lady
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 9:00 AM
Beautiful lot, I really love its architecture. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:56 AM
The screenshots look very nice, but . . . why so many expansion packs?! O___O; *schmuck who only has the base game*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:03 PM
Bildeau,
because unless you use the any game starter hack all the packs you have listed are automatically selected when you upload. You might not need them all to play the lot, but if you only have the base game you will definitely need, for this lot, Ikea, Nightlife, Seasons and probably one or two others as well.

If you have all the packs, as I have, it's too much to keep track of what you put in the build and which expansion it's from, hence all packs selected.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 7:27 AM
Very pretty house.