Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:01 PM
What's so funny is that I just moved on to the next lesson (Roman Catholic Church) in my current Renaissance class. That's so ironic!

ENTJ
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
Would stained glass windows with a religious theme be considered medieval? I've actually read a bit about it and the answer seems to be "yes", but some of the windows I'm working on have flowers..also some of the frames are wooden. If the whole set would count- hopefully I can get them done in time.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:13 PM
ill make a lot as good as i can for this challenge!
Scholar
#29 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
Well right now, when I read all those comments, in my head are just these words 'you can't left MTS now, not now when everyone are working on your favorite period & style after fantasy. I must work with them too'

This means that I will try to enter the challenge and upload something medieval, even that my profile is full with this kind of lots

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Banned
#30 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:54 PM
YES! Finally a challenge!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:03 AM
YAY! I'm so excited! I haven't played The Sims 3 in months I think partly because there wasn't a lot of Medieval/Renaissance items to play with. I'm really looking forward to seeing the submissions!
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BandoGurl4515
Does Elizabethan/Tudor count? or is this strictly Medieval and Renaissance?

Yes, the Tudors count as part of the Renaissance. Think of anything before 1600 as falling into that category.

I do Medieval Recreation in the SCA in RL.
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM
wow this is a great way to really join the group, i have a full suit of armor me and my father made i will most likely relase this and a castle that my favorite sim lives in.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM
This is great timing! It'll get me off my butt for one of three projects I've been contemplating but not doing anything on. Assuming I don't get frustrated and give up halfway through, this will be my first set of submissions here!!

Tremayne, what Kingdom? I'm in Calontir, off in the middle of nowhere.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM
Yes, this is great, I'd been meaning to do more medieval stuff for some time but this has made me get off my butt too and upload a couple more, and I hope to do at least one or two more. And if it means lots of other people being inspired to do the same, it will result in a fantastic increase of medieval goodies for our simmies - am looking forward to that!
Alchemist
#36 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:40 AM
Is Medieval artwork allowed...actual images created by Medieval artists?

Lol Leesester...men in tights. I guess depending on the...er...attributes...of the man in question that might not be unattractive. :p
Forum Resident
#37 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:32 AM
Yay!

I'm making a medieval World with CAW and theres not much out there to decorate it up.

I'm a happy, happy girl
Scholar
#38 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM
ahh medieval, i love it
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:44 AM
Oooooh, fun! I'm new, so this'll be exciting for me! Maybe I can get something in!

Peace, Love, and Sims2~Callie <3
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:49 AM
another challange, cool.

Quote:
Call me Jarod , Jad , Jar , Jaro , Rod....
If you r a GUY , why don't you come and join us , the group "JUST FOR GUYS" :D
Forum Resident
#41 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:04 AM
OMG!!!! I can't mesh , but I sure can make castles
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:59 AM Last edited by Kittypaw9820 : 28th Mar 2010 at 4:10 AM.
Yay!! I was wondering when there would be another challenge! This will be my first challenge yet! I currently am making what I will enter in the challenge right now!

Reinstalling TS2..
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:42 AM
ZOMG i am super excited. i am going to jazz up some of my own custom content and get it ready for you guys. i totally owe you all some uploads as i use so many of your files. i promise not to let you all down xoxox
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:54 AM
Default wootie woot!!
omg..i am so thrilled that possibly more Medieval/Renaissance stuff will be on its way,.definitely need more items for sims3 and i still collect those items for 2 as well..plz do some Tudor..want to recreate my Henry VIII family i had in S2..in S3 soon..

All hail the Vampiric Buzzomatic Llamas!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 7:13 AM
Ooooh thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm sooo excited!! Hmmmm....I could make a castle, clothes, objects...must find a pad to write this stuff down.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#46 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:29 AM
orangemittens: Normal upload rules apply, which includes to artwork.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Retired
retired moderator
#47 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 10:28 AM
I hope to see some really fantastic stuff for TS3 out of this, as well and some awesome TS2 contributions. Very cool challenge, good luck peeps!

(EDIT: We need Pescado to make Ye Olde Maggot Catapult, send those maggots flying!)

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
#48 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:07 AM
Yay, a challenge!
Hope I have some time left to take part and create something cool.
Hopefully there will follow more challenges!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Theorist
#49 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:54 PM
Mmmm, Not really into this sort of stuff - but I'll be eagerly watching all the same

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:47 PM
Renaissance! Leonardo Da Vinci! 30 Years War!!

Uh yeah :D!
Page 2 of 7