Replies: 3541 (Who?), Viewed: 315722 times.
Page 142 of 142
Lab Assistant
#3526 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 3:45 AM
"Who knew that Buzz would turn into the town's aggressive drunk?"
I made Xizzle and my main sim Eva and had them run a home-based saloon,it's been rather fun. Buzz keeps fighting with PT, .Olive and Lazlo every time he comes over.
"Why are the Garden Club members so attractive to every other sim?"
Both Chole and Nervous have kissed Garden Club members.
Lab Assistant
#3527 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 8:28 AM
The garden club members are attractive to me, because even in hoods where other NPCs are Maxis ugly, they spawn with my chosen face templates and can have townified skins and eyes as well as CC hairstyles. That shouldn't mean they're necessarily attractive to sims as well, but I have a grandmother who's slept with both male garden club sims and several residents of that hood have high chemistry with garden clubbers.
Field Researcher
#3528 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 11:05 AM
Back in the day when I started to play the sims 3 (the year was 2010) and I was trying to learn the game, whenever my sims had food leftovers and I had to choose between "clean up" and "put away", if I used the "clean up" option a pop-up appeared, saying "Don't throw away good food, there are starving children in Strangetown". The first few times that happened, I remember saying: "Cool, the game tries to create the illusion that it's not only Sunset Valley but there is a whole sim-world with more towns" and this opinion became stronger when my sims read in the newspaper that "the most visited vacation destination is Twikkii Island".
But, after I threw away good food a few more times, I remember yelling to my screen "Enough with the guilt-trip game, there is NO Strangetown or starving children"...

2014 came and I got the Ultimate Collection.
Me, seeing the main menu for the first time: "OMG, it's Strangetown"
Field Researcher
#3529 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 6:01 PM
Sometimes, two townies will sit at one table in a restaurant in my game. I usually pretend it's because they're on a date, because it makes it seem like they have lives.
Well today I found Abhijeet Depiesse (adult) sitting with Tosha Go (teen).
"SCIA OPEN UP"
Alchemist
#3530 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 8:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoisama
Sometimes, two townies will sit at one table in a restaurant in my game. I usually pretend it's because they're on a date, because it makes it seem like they have lives.
Well today I found Abhijeet Depiesse (adult) sitting with Tosha Go (teen).
"SCIA OPEN UP"

This is "Outing just for fun" for me and no problems.
Forum Resident
#3531 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 5:25 PM
I found it so realistic to finally be able to play a town that in it's infancy actually looks authentic like a ghost town when my residents are visiting the community lots and there's almost nevery anybody else there in the barren homesteading township.
I always though how it used to be in my old vanilla games was so phony and fake with everything overcrowded and with too many sims showing up like it was Dowtown in New York City when it's a barren town in it's infancy.
Lab Assistant
#3532 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 4:26 PM
"What happened to all the adults in this neighbourhood?"
When I was rolling for prosperity challenge only rolled one adult sim but got a whole load of elders who are going to have to raise their orphaned grandchildren.
Scholar
#3533 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 6:53 PM
"Well just who did you think was going to give you a tip, anyway?"

Having fled to the mountains ahead of the apocalypse, Malcolm Landgraab IV sits down at the piano in his country manor and plays for tips, then complains when he doesn't get any. He's the only Sim in the hood; no townies here and his henchmen have flown back to Bluewater to rescue his girlfriend and her cousin (Malcolm having been too interested in self-preservation to risk waiting for them!).
Top Secret Researcher
#3534 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 5:19 PM
Not strictly while playing but...

"Why do I keep downloading CC when I'm not even playing the game anymore?"

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#3535 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 12:49 AM
"Oh, go to work."
My sim, on his way out the door, had a want to buy electronic entertainment so I bought him a game console and of course he immediately rolled a want to play video games.
Link Ninja
#3536 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
"Oh, go to work."
My sim, on his way out the door, had a want to buy electronic entertainment so I bought him a game console and of course he immediately rolled a want to play video games.

That sounds like my husband.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Space Pony
#3537 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 3:50 PM
"Eh, It's Strangetown. I'll allow it."
"This darn game!"
*Headdesk* "This darn game and it's mods!"
"All I wanted to do is throw an innocent birthday party. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have invited anyone."
"These next few rounds are going to be a mess."

|| Currently Playing: Beginning of Strangetown by Marka93 ||
There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Link Ninja
#3538 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 5:00 PM
Quote:
"All I wanted to do is throw an innocent birthday party. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have invited anyone."

Murder? Woo Hoo? Spill!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#3539 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 4:47 PM
"Well, they're probably to be terrible parents."
My sim Max Cash and his wife rolled the fear to change a dirty diaper right after their daughter, Penny was born.
Test Subject
#3540 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 8:03 PM
"I have no idea what name I'm gonna give to you" - Right after a new sim baby was born.
"I have no idea how the hell you got there and I don't even want to know!" - Faith, one of my sims who always gets herself into some sort of trouble, ended up on the flat roof of her house and refused to go back down.
Inventor
#3541 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 3:40 AM
"Why are you observing that one?!"

As a Sim was observing whatever decorations were available at this community lot, the third item he viewed was the "Great Sky" miniature dome. It can only be seen through buy/build mode, but Sims can interact with it. Dunno why though.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#3542 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 3:52 AM
"Forget the stupid painting and work!" - Me to a Sim that kept viewing a painting instead of 'dazzle'.

Help contribue to a MTS Sims playlist on Spotify and listen to songs that remind us of The Sims.
Page 142 of 142