Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abercrombie Polo Shirt

by terriecason Posted 9th Apr 2010 at 6:21 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 3:05 AM
Hey these look great, love the striped one. My only gripe is the shirt mesh you used, is would you ever consider using the longer polo, I think its something like athletic polo in CTU. I still love these, pretty much every male sim should have one of these! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:14 AM
NBS are you talking about the polo that came with the base game? The reason I didn't use that one is because the collar on it laid a bit flat. For some reason when I tried using CTU the program wouldn't work for me (I kept getting error messages when attempts were made to install the program.) so I don't know what the athletic polo for this program looks like. I was told to ensure that I had the most recent version of DirectX and to install the program in another folder since there were problems installing to Program Files. I tried it but none of this worked. Truth be told, I would like to use CTU because the program can provide more options for me when deciding on a creation. If you have any suggestions other than what I mentioned here I'd be willing to give it another shot on making CTU work on my computer. If I can access CTU and learn it's functions I'd be happy to make a polo using CTU's athletic polo mesh.

And thanks for the kudos.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 12:44 AM
can you make these for females?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 11:25 PM
I'm so sorry that I didn't see your message until now, angiesupers. I will need to look into it to see if I can make these for females as I normally make items for males. There are a few projects that are ahead of this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:21 PM
Thank you for adding the elder version! :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 8:27 PM
You're welcome, deborah0702. Enjoy.