Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

||Naturally Idealized Skins|| DEFAULTS!

by astiees Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 10:22 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 11:27 PM by astiees

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:18 PM
I'm glad these got made into defaults. They're one of my favorite skintones, even up there with HP's Idolatry skins :D

You know what they say. Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:30 PM
Thanks a lot that quite a compliment. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 3:40 AM
Awesome! I love them ^^
Do you think you could make your 'Sparkling Flesh' skins as defaults? That would be awesome! I love your skins!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:40 AM
These are awesome! Downloading right now.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndreaCat
Awesome! I love them ^^
Do you think you could make your 'Sparkling Flesh' skins as defaults? That would be awesome! I love your skins!

Now that would be cool! Love your stuff, as always! :lovestruc Thanks for defaulting them! (If I did it, I'd break the dark one! LOL)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:21 AM Last edited by astiees : 9th Apr 2010 at 5:26 AM. Reason: spelling
I can't believe people want the sparkly ones as defaults. I feel I would have to do something to make them a closer maxis match though...or make these one's sparkly or something since these are just improved bases. IDK, it depends what you guys want.

I thought everyone would be sick of my sparkles by now...its probably like 50/50. lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:31 AM
These are very nice skins.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gudia11
These are very nice skins.
Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astiees
I can't believe people want the sparkly ones as defaults. I feel I would have to do something to make them a closer maxis match though...or make these one's sparkly or something since these are just improved bases. IDK, it depends what you guys want.

I thought everyone would be sick of my sparkles by now...its probably like 50/50. lol

I just like the sparkly ones as they are. They look good on any sims!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:43 AM
great! now our simmies will look nicer!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndreaCat
Awesome! I love them ^^

I can do them if astiees does not feel like doing it.

Send me a message to avoid that I forget it, which happens often to me.

Thanks for this astiees, I really like your skins.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:27 PM
THANK YOU for this!! Your NI skins are among my most favourite skintones ever, so I'm thrilled to have them as defaults. You rock!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 12:08 AM
I'm so glad I found these, they are beautiful! Thank you, my sims will look great now.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 3:27 AM
Thanks! These are my favorite skins and I'm so happy you made defaults!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 4:30 AM
Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate your feedback
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:45 AM
These skins are gorgeous! I love all skins you made. Naturally Idealized Skins and Sparkling Flesh are my favourites.

But these defaults look too dark for my taste. Dina and Nina Caliente and other sims with blond and red hair look strange. Pale - Dark Tan as S1 - S4 and olive alien recolour could be the best default set (this is my dream).
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 4:40 PM
Omigosh! I never thought you could replace default skins as i am new to custom content. This is sooo cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yana F
These skins are gorgeous! I love all skins you made. Naturally Idealized Skins and Sparkling Flesh are my favourites.

But these defaults look too dark for my taste. Dina and Nina Caliente and other sims with blond and red hair look strange. Pale - Dark Tan as S1 - S4 and olive alien recolour could be the best default set (this is my dream).
Uploading a a second set that way I did think about, and I will do today since someone asked but I think either way it is going to run a little dark or too light...since I was originally trying to have a gradual scope and didn't intend to be maxis match. But I will upload another set and let you guys choose weather you want lighter or darker.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 7:19 PM
*_* I love these!! I'm just going to have to switch my defaults now. Thanks so much, these are awesome!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:30 PM
Thank you! The 2nd default set looks more suitable for Maxis sims, they all are beautiful now.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 2:11 AM
I'm confused as to which files to download...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 4:08 AM
IDK...sorry I know its a bit confusing really just up to preference I have the first set in my own game. You can always change or just download the paler or darker skin to use as regular custom content.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 4:11 PM
Amazing!!! Thank you so much!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 10:58 PM
I am confused - you only had pictures of two body types, does it work for all 3 (fat as well)?
Page 1 of 4