Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of Medieval Walls

by joninmobile Posted 14th Apr 2010 at 11:31 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2010 at 5:47 AM by joninmobile

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 11:42 PM
These walls look great! Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 9:49 AM
These look really good, thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 9:56 AM
I am so grateful to you.Beautiful walls are so awfully missing in Sims 3.
Your medieval walls mean a big step forward.First because they are wonderful and then because they are so innovative.
Can't wait to read your tutorial.
A huge THANK YOU!
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 11:20 AM
EA left us alone with some medieval walls, fortunately we have U
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:17 PM
Oooh! Yes!! I see your profile page says you're not taking requests, so I won't ask for more TS2 conversions... But the lack of walls and floors in game prompted me to request more in the Ideas and Feedback forum at the TS3 website. A tutorial for making/converting walls and floors would be fantastic and invaluable!!

Thank you so much for all you share with us!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:13 AM
Default Lovely Castle Walls
I am taking a quick break from building my castle for the Challenge. Thank you sooo much! I am re-working the castle using your walls. I am recoloroing them to match the Castle Set from the EA store. I wanted to match the store stuff to your walls, but since I can't upload the recolored store stuff I can't do it that way. If I have time I will do it anyway just for you. I like your colors better. Again, thank you! :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:15 AM
Bless you!!! A tutorial will be fantastic to have. I have a whole folder of images of walls from 1 and 2 and would love to be able to convert some of them to 3 if possible.

Great walls! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 4:30 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 8:44 AM
Absolutely Brilliant!
Have you thought about the castle brick from SIMs 1 or 2?

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family