Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haunted-Falls

by candlelight82 Posted 16th Apr 2010 at 3:09 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2010 at 4:12 PM by candlelight82

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:39 PM
This is quite amazing. I love the landscaping

A question though, i t looks like there are ghost swimming in the river. Is it the skeletons?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:35 PM
Excellent amazing perfect .
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:07 PM
Yes there are skeletons and the water glows at night, got the idea from lord of the ring when frodo walked through the big swamp
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM
I love the surrounding area. The lot looks unique and natural.
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:09 PM
really beautiful! I especially like the water!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 7:31 PM
Looks gorgeous!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 10:16 PM
i like it but is there a way you could insert a ghost it been bugging me I don't know if you kill a npc sim using ctrl shift c testing cheatsenabled true on a random lot would they stay on that lot as a ghost or would they go home this info would be very use full for the future same with mummies do they stay wondering or do they go back to the coffin (couldn't remember what they were called) one final note when you transfer a lot do the sims on it go with the lot to another player

great lot though

sigh
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:06 AM
@scrachatron
- you can export sims with a lot
- ghosts:
what you can do is. Change the lot back to residental. Move in some sims. Kill them except one. Place the tombstones. Move out the last sim. Change the lot back to community. (Don't know if it's necessary to change it to 'graveyard'). Wait some days. The ghosts will appear. > Works for me, tested it right now
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:37 AM
thx man

sigh
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:05 AM
I gotta say, I don't usually download lots unless they've got some feature that I'd like to study and learn how to duplicate. But this lot was so awesome, I just had to get it.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 4:10 AM
Incredible atmosphere - you've done a super job. I love the winding path up to the castle
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:27 AM
That is simply an outstanding piece. Wow
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#14 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:01 PM
This lot is gorgeous. How on earth do I miss these things??? Most excellent, brave knight :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:34 PM
The landscaping is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 9:54 AM
wow!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:38 AM
Absolutely stunning! This needs and deserves more downloads/views