Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Map of Dogwood Bay - Basegame compatible

by Suhina-Lempi Posted 21st Apr 2010 at 4:19 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2010 at 4:50 PM by Suhina-Lempi : Changed the neighborhood picture

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 6:51 PM
wow great job!!!
how you have do that?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:21 PM
Great job! The only issue with DL-ing maps for me, or even full 'hoods, is that the water is just a flat blue . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:36 PM
beautiful hood! great! thanks for sharing

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:38 PM
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it.

@Digital Symphaties: if you place the sailing boat decoration in the water, it also brings the glitter to it.

Gone with the Sim
Banned
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 1:02 AM
What a great neighborhood, I had been experimenting with creating SC4 terrains a while ago, but gave up on it because I couldn't get them looking good enough to share. Thank you for doing what I could not.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:37 AM
Lovely map! Thanks for sharing your work.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 5:58 AM
This is awesome! The map is so nice and open, this is just amazing! Thanks so much!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 7:01 AM
That looks really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Nintendo Freak
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 8:46 PM
I love this one, it has all the room I want AND a beach! Thanks so much, I (and my sims) will enjoy it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:26 PM
Oh, thank you, everybody!

Gone with the Sim
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 9:12 PM Last edited by MayMayProductions : 30th Jul 2011 at 9:24 PM.
I love this map! Thank you so much for sharing! And thank you very, very much for even making it! I love how it's big and can fit a bunch of houses! I'm going to get a lot of use out of this map!
~MayMayProductions
Edit: I downloaded this with Sims2Pack Clean Installer and it says that there's nothing in the folder to install. :'( I want my neighborhood!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MayMayProductions
I love this map! Thank you so much for sharing! And thank you very, very much for even making it! I love how it's big and can fit a bunch of houses! I'm going to get a lot of use out of this map!
~MayMayProductions
Edit: I downloaded this with Sims2Pack Clean Installer and it says that there's nothing in the folder to install. :'( I want my neighborhood!

The CleanInstaller can only install Sims2 packs!

Gone with the Sim