Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nurseries to Match Maxis Bedding: Country Edition

by basketballgirl_35 Posted 20th Apr 2010 at 7:17 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 7:54 PM
These are cute. I totally love maxis match stuff Thanks.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 8:58 PM
These are awesome, I often use these beddings and it's nice that my baby/toddler sims can now have cribs etc to match their parents rooms! (as I often have the crib in the parent's room when I play poor families). I look forward to downloading the rest of your Maxis match nurseries when you download them! :-)
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 11:57 PM
These are pretty and will also go with print bedspreads on an older sibling's bed in the same bedroom. The changing table was much needed. Thanks for sharing these.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 2:57 PM
I really like that bedding so having matching cribs and changing tables is a great idea - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 3:13 AM
Those are my favorite bed covers in the entire game, pretty much! Thank you for these!! ^___^;;
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 10:34 AM
Thank you! These are so cute ^_^
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 10:03 AM Last edited by Gwenke33 : 26th Apr 2010 at 8:45 PM. Reason: typo
These are cute. Before you go to the trouble of making the remaining recolours for the changing table, though, you may want to check out this fix by HugeLunatic. It makes the changig table's padding take the colour of the crib bedding. Here: http://sims2artists.sublimesims.net...hp?topic=1542.0
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:53 PM
Now my sim babies and toddlers will have the option of a green nursery. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 3:42 AM
your nursery recolors are really fab! i love them! thanks so much
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:30 AM
can you make a proper bed that a toddler or baby can sleep in??