Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative LG Washer & Dryer

by Fresh-Prince Posted 26th Apr 2010 at 6:04 PM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:22 PM
I have downloaded it from your site Thanks again, very detailed work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:38 PM
they're excellent, thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:52 PM
This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
Great work thx my lg tv and your lg mashine compleats each other :-)

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:57 PM
Best washer/dryer I've seen! Can't wait to try them in game!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:09 PM
Very nice, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:31 PM
I've seen other washer/dryer sets, and downloaded them...much to my disappointment they didn't look that good in the game...yours on the other hand are awesome...as usual you do such great work! (Still hoping for a Chevrolet HHR)... Thank you
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:42 PM
WooHoo!!!! Thanks! I have really missed these All the other ones I've found just aren't as good...
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:59 PM
They make the infamous return to TS3!! This makes me massively happy, the textures look great, you are like a texture god! :o *bows*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 8:40 PM
I hate to say this after all the work you put into this, but it has been confirmed that Ambitions will create functional laundry. Had you held out creating this until it was out, you might have been able to make a functional one.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:45 PM
Like extreme makeover home edition o_O
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:52 PM Last edited by DaveyDaVinci : 27th Apr 2010 at 4:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
I hate to say this after all the work you put into this, but it has been confirmed that Ambitions will create functional laundry. Had you held out creating this until it was out, you might have been able to make a functional one.

Until it does release, all we have are sets from creators like FP, and these make a lovely addition to my homes. Thanks again, FP!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:06 AM
these look fantastic - thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:19 AM
Thank you, they look really good and I also really really enjoy your cars wich always look great! Keep up the superb work =)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 1:57 AM
I use to have these washers/dryers in TS2 I absolutely LOVE them! Thanks so much FP!
Inventor
#17 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 2:15 AM
Yay!!! Some realistic washers and dryers! These look great! Thank you for sharing!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:59 AM
Thank you so much for these! I got Sandy's laundry room set from ATS3, but I really loved your set from Sims 2. Sooooo happy you converted them!

I've often wondered if the Sims community has always been so interested in doing laundry in all three games, why the developers have never implemented it before now.

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:14 AM
The most beautiful washer & dryer ive ever seen =)...thanks FP, I will love using these in my homes!
Theorist
#20 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:20 PM
I love these
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 2:00 PM
Great job! Thank you so much for these! I love to give my homes a realistic, if purely decorative, laundry room. EA gave us the clothesline, now there is something to make one "necessary". Actually, there was a set earlier, but the Dashboard utility took exception to it and several other downloaded objects (including some of your lovely automobiles) during my blue lot period late last year. And a burnt out hard drive made it necessary to start over with downloaded objects anyway...So, thanks again for this and all your other lovely creations, that make playing so much more fun!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:56 PM
Brilliant! Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:05 PM
Thank you so much for bringing the LG w/d duo to the Sims3. I really enjoyed using them in Sims2. Your work is always frecking awesome!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:20 PM
thanks a lot, but you know what would be the hit?a tank as car
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:39 PM
You complete me! Well, you complete my game at least! ^_^

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Page 1 of 4