Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SOLDIER Career (Final Fantasy VII)

by Bluebottle Posted 29th May 2010 at 12:35 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2013 at 5:43 PM by OtakuFan17 : Updated career

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th May 2010 at 1:04 PM
Six legendary !!!!! finally my Sephiroth can do its real work, not the normal military career. Congratulations: you're brilliant!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th May 2010 at 4:04 PM
It's great!Now Zack will kick Sephy's military a@@!LOL!Thanks!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 29th May 2010 at 8:46 PM
How cool! This is awesome!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:04 AM
This is awesome. Thank you for making this. My Sephiroth can now do his real career.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 9:15 AM
Thanks to everyone for downloading (and stuff) ^_^ I'm so surprised this has been downloaded over 1000 times, that just shocks me so much
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:54 AM
It's not showing up for me. D> I've looked every day on the computer and the newspaper, and it's not showing up.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:54 AM
Whoops, wrong one. XP

It's not showing up for me. D> I've looked every day on the computer and the newspaper, and it's not showing up.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 2:01 PM
Hi, I also downloaded this career, but I can't seem to access it on the newspaper or computer
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 3:51 PM Last edited by IsmaielDeath : 22nd Sep 2010 at 5:09 PM.
It is not working for me too. I get a 2nd slacker career with the wage from soldier but thats all.. same descriptions like normal slacker career.

I have all sims EP up to apartment. Is that the problem?

EDIT: I solved the problem. This is an "english only" career. If you have any other language installed it will be shown as slacker(or so).

To change this: Open the career with SimPE (look here ) and click on "text lists" on the left, than on the first text list (middle window). Now click on "plugin view" at the bottom of your screen. On the left is a button "default lang only" press it.

Same has to be done in "catalog description" (top left window).
In short: click catalog description (top left), catalog description (top middle), plugin view (bottom), default lang only (left).

I hope this is understandable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:09 AM
This inspired me to make the Turks a career. It took me all night but I did it. Thanks for the flash of inspiration. Awesome career too.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:22 PM
I've got it in my downloads folder, but when I turn on the game it says that the career may cause conflicts, I enable Custom Content, but it doesn't show up?
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 10:34 PM
Weird, now it's working. o-o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:25 AM
This is awesome. Could you also make a Turks career? I mean, Soldier is awesome, but the Turks are my homies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 11:29 PM
it doesnt work,it comes up slacker carreer,golf caddy twice
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokebob4eva
it doesnt work,it comes up slacker carreer,golf caddy twice

That's very strange :S The SOLDIER career isn't supposed to overwrite any career, since it has it's own unique ID. I'll double check it when I get the chance.

ALSO. Since my knowledge of image editing has evolved somewhat, I'll be treating this career to a long overdue update, starting with a unique icon, chance cards, and any grammar changes or anything generic like that. The Gran Turismo career will be updated as well (and I've been considering another career :D). However, since finals are coming up, I most likely won't be able to implement these changes for another few weeks. Stay tuned though everyone
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:16 PM
Hii
HEY GEOFF I KNOW YOU ROM SPLODER :OO
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 6:22 PM
this is cool, but why was it cloned from the Nobody career Zexion made?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HylianWolf
this is cool, but why was it cloned from the Nobody career Zexion made?

I'd already downloaded it to use in my game, so it seemed easier to use it than to download a blank template, since it was a complete and functioning career I could use to see how everything worked. Am I not allowed to do that?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 4:31 PM
i was just curious since it had all the Nobody chance cards. hope you get around to fixing those
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 4:50 AM Last edited by OtakuFan17 : 4th Jun 2013 at 5:41 PM.
I have updated the career with custom icons, uniforms and chance cards, so please download the new version as well as the clothing from the link for the uniforms to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 8:50 AM
does this mod work for The Sims 3? cuz i downloaded it added it to the folder Mods didn't work and the same tryed it all in Downloads and didn't work i use Open it to unzip things cuz i checked the paper wasn't there i checked the military place wasn't their then it ryed the computer wasn't their eaither
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 1:16 PM
No no no, this is a career for the Sims 2. I've semi completed a version for the Sims 3, however, which I may upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:19 AM
Thanks You