Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th May 2010 at 4:41 PM
Beautiful job! I think she looks great!
Advertisement
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#27 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:19 AM
I think the bottom right eyes immediately stood out for me.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th May 2010 at 5:18 AM
I second ^^ That

If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything....
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:23 PM
I agree with LadyFrontbum and Gena1985. The eyes have made a HUGE difference- she looks so good.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:22 PM
I also agree with previous answers!
But I'm not sure that I recognize my eyes! :D
Did you try my "moving" contacts?
They can make your crossed eyes effect go away!
Just try them in different positions and find the appropriate one!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:55 PM
WoW emmzx she looks like her and is a beautifull sim too , and i agree the second down right , gratz! :lovestruc

My Wings are broken....my hands bleed...
Forum Resident
#32 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 8:28 AM
Agree with others above. Last set on the left, really make her look like the real person. Great job.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 8:35 AM
i think the eyebrows need just a little tiny bit more and her eyes but overall she is looking amazing

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:23 AM
Thanks guys! haha flajko The bottom right ones are actually your moving contacts
I made them much darker and changed her eyelid height to get rid of the glassy look. I'm not sure though, because I get the feeling that they're just a tiny bit too small. Something just doesn't look quite right to me
And angiesupers the eyes and the eyebrows need to be a bit more what?

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:44 PM
Hehehe, what a coincidence!
I think that she's looking great! The pupils are just the right size and they make her more realistic!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 2:43 PM
haha, ok I think the eyes are growing on me. I looked at the old screenshots of her, and she looks like an alien with those giant eyes O.O
They still seem a little off to me, but I guess that might be because I'm used to bigger eyes, so if you guys think its ok I might consider uploading her soon. I fiddled around with the contacts and eyelid height some more and I'm pretty happy with it now.
Oh and I kind of like this hair more now, so I might swap that one for the everyday hair instead of the formal hair, and have the long hair one as the formal hair. Thoughts?

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:51 AM
I think she is looking great!
Scholar
#38 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:02 PM
Go upload her!
and good luck!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:23 AM
Thanks! I'll upload her very soon. I'm just finding cc and other things now

retired moderator
#40 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 10:50 AM
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:34 AM
Hey there emmzx!! I think she looks awesome
I see that you found perfect site to dress Rose but I'm not sure that this dress fits her best
Please check the 5th or 6th dress on this page and consider trying them!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 9:51 AM
I'll do that as soon as a can, but unfortunately I'll have to stop working on her for a while because I just got ambitions and I need the awesomemod for her.

retired moderator
#43 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:11 PM
Have you tried the test version of awesomemod emmz?
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: contains useful info for sim creators
Page 2 of 2