Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2010 at 5:41 PM Last edited by groovilicious : 13th May 2010 at 4:59 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
Default {SOLVED}Any ideas on how to re-categorize downloaded custom patterns?
I downloaded a bunch of patterns from a russian site, and the patterns are showing up in what I consider weird places... Like a printy pattern I would consider fabric is in the 'paint' category... And just in general I would like the ability to put my downloaded patterns under the in-game category that I choose... I've opened some of the particular russian patterns files with S3OC (I get a blank window), S3PE (I can see all the content in the pattern package file, but don't have a clue how to change the category), and with Postal (again I see all the info but don't know how/what to change).

Any information anyone is willing to provide would be greatly appreciated!!! (Especially if there's some way to do it in game and I'm missing it...)
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th May 2010 at 11:53 PM
I assume you could use Pattern Packager for that.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2010 at 3:07 PM
Thanks so much for the reply! I forgot to mention that I'd tried that one too already... There's no 'File-Open' an existing pattern package with Delphy's program... Unless I've missed something with a newer version, I'd have to extract all the DDS image files and make new patterns of all those I want to change (and there's a lot of them). So in my mind, it would be simpler to have the ability to change the category utilizing one of the other programs... I just don't have a clue how to do it doggonit!
Thanks again for the reply! I appreciate your willingness to try to help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2010 at 4:59 PM
Squeee!!! Hugelunatic is my hero!!! Apologies to everyone for my having missed the tutorial! And thank you thank you!
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: answered