Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Al Simhara Secondary Residence

by Guardgian Posted 13th May 2010 at 11:17 PM - Updated 31st May 2010 at 5:33 PM by Guardgian
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:21 AM
I love this house! It's the perfect vacation home. But what is the Kit Loft SP? I've never heard of it. And I like the house just as you've shown it. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:28 AM
I think the uploader is referring to the High-End Loft Stuff Pack.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:37 AM
This fits in very nicely! I needed a gorgeous vacation home for my sims, and here it is! Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:54 AM
Just because you have it, the downloader will not require it. Because there are no HELS Items.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:07 AM
Thank you so much KraziKatLadi and van Dorn for your help and tips (Oops I wrote the SP in the French version... Sorry for that; and I did not know that only HELS item were making an SP necessary - so I'll edit my post accordingly)

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments, I am happy you like this lot
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:05 AM
This IS gorgeous! So serene and relaxing! I have not actually went to Al Simhara but now I will have too. Thanks so much and it is good to see you over here
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:29 AM
Really lovely house, Pat, I'll take for the regular neighborhood (none of my sims already got the 3rd level ).
Love it, little, simple but cool Thanks and kisssss
Typical
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:48 AM
Awessome! thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th May 2010 at 12:06 PM
Well done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th May 2010 at 12:54 PM
Very nice. Really blends in to the surroundings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:18 PM
Hello, and thanks for this awesome lot.

However, i have some problems to install it. I have the Sims Game, World Aventures and High-End Loft Stuff Pack, but i can't install it...

I have the patch 3.17.004001 installed, do i need another?

Thanks a lot in advance :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2010 at 11:26 PM
Very cute lot! Thankyou
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th May 2010 at 11:33 PM
This lot looks lovely. Thank you :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:16 AM
I was playing The Sims last night and I happened to say to myself "Gee, I wished there were more houses I could download for Egypt!" Then I come here the next day to already see one on the first page! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bodomita
Hello, and thanks for this awesome lot.

However, i have some problems to install it. I have the Sims Game, World Aventures and High-End Loft Stuff Pack, but i can't install it...

I have the patch 3.17.004001 installed, do i need another?

Thanks a lot in advance :-)

I never installed patches on my game so I guess you don't need another one. My game version is 3.2.8.005001 which is the last one available.

Could you tell me more on what's happening in your game so I can try to help your further ?

Is the lot appearing in your game or not at all ? Perhaps do you have a problem with the zip file ? Or are the lots flashing blue ?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:58 AM
Aww ! Thank you Romagi and Lamammaforever for your sweet comments and all of you my friends.... It is nice to be back and too know that you all are around
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th May 2010 at 10:59 PM
This house takes you away to a desert land far away! It's beautiful and I love the name!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:50 AM
This is a really beautiful lot. Thanks for making it.