Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lita

by Namiex3 Posted 9th Jun 2010 at 9:16 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2012 at 4:57 PM by Namiex3

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 3:46 AM
I never got into wrestling but I must say this sim looks great! She really does have a lot of character.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:43 AM
O yes, i always loved her....what happened to her???
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 3:03 PM
omg i LOVE it! lita was my fav diva EVER i still have her and matt and jeff's action figures (2 of each) lol wow you did an AMAZING job!!
oh and @aukuse she retired after the whole edge and matt drama she said she was tired of her private life being all over the internet and tv
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:28 AM
This is by far, the best Lita I've laid my eyes on. Bravo!

*Newness coming.....*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:59 AM
Thank you so much guys. <3 I would give out internet hugs if I could. lol

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:53 AM
Lita use to be my favorite! Hahah good times, anyway this is great :]
Thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aukuse
O yes, i always loved her....what happened to her???

She's retired now, although she makes appearances sometimes. last I heard, she was dating C.M. Punk.

This is a great Sim, it looks a lot like her. I wasn't a fan of hers, but I might get this anyway cause it looks great!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 5:51 AM
Holy Luchagors it looks just like her. I love it. I would so give you a hug. It's amazing! I love the attire when she came back from her injury. I have an outfit exaclty like it. Best lita sim ever, thanks so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 8:47 PM
Thank you! I appreciate everything nice you guys say. <3

@kemichadub lol holy Luchagors... I love it. XD

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:49 AM
I really hate to do this, but I'm stumped. I downloaded the Lita meshes and clothing, and none of it is showing up in the game. It all looks awesome, so I want to ask so I can use it in my game because it looks amazing If anyone has any solutions, can you ship them my way?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 10:16 PM
Not showing up?
i downloaded this great lita sim and i just tried finding her in my game but she is not showing up, the sim itself or the clothes. i have no idea what could have happened cuz i made sure to get the meshes and everything but she is nowhere in my game?
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 11:08 PM
I'm having the same problem as the last two posters. The Lita sim shows up but none of her outfits are showing up.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 3:02 PM
Yay! You know who Lita is, lol. Not too many wrestling sims walking around, I appreciate it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 4:52 PM
I have the same problem. I have the Lita-sim but none of her clothes! But she stills very beautiful however she's wearing other clothes in my game!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:05 AM
Her clothes are not showing up ... Perhaps did you upload the files from the projects folder and didn't properly install the files in your game so that they are properly in the savedsims folder and sharable for the rest of us?

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 5:43 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't been here. My computer crashed and, yeah my Sims 2 was obviously gone. And I've been having trouble with it. I think it's fine now, so I'll hopefully get this fixed soon.

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 1:10 PM
Hey thanks so much she is so gorjeous i really don't know how to get her on my sims game though, help me please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 6:49 PM
@hayleybabesx You go to the create-a-sim in your neighborhood, and look through the custom sims.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 2:03 AM
Has the sim been fixed?
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blaquerayne
Has the sim been fixed?

I just downloaded and the clothes don't work Any closer to fixing this? I knwo everyone's moved on to Sims 3 but I spent over 200 dollars on my Sims 2 programs and I'm not leaving it lol

She's really a gorgeous sim and I can't get her hair to work either
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 10:09 PM
The clothes still don't work I really want the back from injury outfit.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 7:50 PM
Help!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Namiex3
Thank you! I appreciate everything nice you guys say. <3

@kemichadub lol holy Luchagors... I love it. XD

It's year 2011 and I tried downloading this and everything you put in it, but I keep getting a message that says it requires an expansion pack that is not downloaded. Can you give me a list of all the things I need to use this in my game? It is really good, the best one I have seen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:36 PM
i really want the heel lita hair and the outfit.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:05 PM
WOW!! This is awsome!!!
Page 1 of 2