Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:08 PM
Agreed.

I would rather have my eyebrows burned off with curling tongs than not see my crush at all in the summer holidays.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 4:13 AM
disagreed. I'm not that desperate to see him, but I kinda miss talking to him in the game

I'd rather stand still for one hour rather than take a ride from a complete stranger.
Theorist
#28 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:16 AM
Agree. Not to mention that strangers in my country aren't usually so nice to give out rides

I'd rather headbutt the walls than have to stay in school for extra lessons when everyone else is having holidays
Mad Poster
#29 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:09 PM
Agreed.

I would rather have my left ear chopped off with a spoon than get rid of my computer.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Instructor
#30 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:21 PM
Agreed.

I would rather cut off all my toes and than never be able to watch The A-Team again (The show, not the movie...Ok, well both. lol)

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:27 PM
Disagreed, I've never heard of it . . .

I would rather swallow a drop of lethal substance than find out that the world is going to end tomorrow and I'm not allowed to tell anyone.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:46 PM
disagree

I'd rather watch a movie I hate than spend time with my mom.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Mad Poster
#33 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:27 PM
Eh, no.

I'd rather find out that I'm not adopted after all than have to face my real father :/

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:14 AM
Either way, you'd face your real father... So no.

I would rather the zombie apocalypse occurred than deal with an awkward date.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:35 AM
no

I'd rather pee than poop.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Mad Poster
#36 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:51 AM
O_O sure.

(@pandemonium - I'm originally from Germany and adopted out twice, so I have no clue who he is. Nobody does, all we know is my mum died and he gave me up because he couldn't afford me on his own.)

I'd rather give up Microsoft products forever than have no such thing as YouTube. ><

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:17 AM
agreed. YouTube gives me the spirit to survive LoTRO-less life with tons of videos

I'd rather go out in swimsuit than a bikini. (like, hell yeah. Bikinis I hate :D)
Alchemist
#38 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:15 AM
Disagreed. I like bikinis :P

I'd rather eat horse meat than eat cat food.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:04 PM
Disagreed . . . I've eaten cat food before and I didn't die or anything, but horse meat . . . that and deer meat I just can't have without it disagreeing with me. And yes, I have consumed both meats.

I would rather have The Sims Online erased from my mind than find out that there would be no The Sims 4.

Theorist
#40 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:43 AM
Agree. I don't play TSO anyways.

I would rather get caught in a typhoon/cyclone/whatever than having my end of the semester holiday and the end of academic year holidays cancelled
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:14 AM
agreed. What's worse than no summer vacation?

I would rather destroy all the world's diamonds than find out TS2 is dead.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:51 PM
AGREED! (Oh and vhanster, TSO has been offline since 2008 or so)

I would rather attend VidCon 2011 and have nobody know my name than go there and find there was no ball-pit.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:41 PM
Disagree. I have no idea what a ball-pit is.

I would rather skip algebra than go to a concert of my favorite band and then find out it was cancelled.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 8:35 PM
^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_pit

Agreed.

I would rather be banned than find out that everyone secretly hated me :P

Forum Resident
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 9:44 PM
^nah

I'd rather feel like a freak, than be called one.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Mad Poster
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:18 AM
Disagreed!

I would rather have an all-maxis game than no game at all :P

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 4:26 AM
Agreed. But I'm not so much into simming, anyways.

I would rather drive the oldest car on the earth than find myself alone in the darkest corner of the city with no idea how I got there.
Instructor
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:42 AM
Agreed

I would rather be deaf than blind.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Theorist
#49 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:52 AM
Agree.

I'd rather be stuck in South Pole than fall into a deep well/sewers and no one knows I'm there
Mad Poster
#50 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 7:11 PM
Agreed, except both are pretty bad :/

I would rather be forced to troll YouTube (like, hacking and posting random shit on their front page) and get banned than give up the sims.

Page 2 of 4