Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:19 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 18th Jul 2010 at 6:54 PM.
Imported Init - Common and all the other Init BHAVs, skipped over that one line, commit and save, load game, rebuy object, still fades on zoom in.

Removing the 'allow object intersection' made it harder to place. Non standard didn't seem to do anything different.

Yeah, not in catalog type vanished.

I tried adding another tile to my Look Out post, following both Echo's tut and backwards on Numenor's one on removing tiles, and could not get the new tile to appear.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Phaenoh_WoodPlayground-LookOut.rar (35.0 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:31 AM
There have been a bunch of reports of my slides not working correctly and it seems to be an issue with Jasana's original slides, I don't know how to fix the issue, does anyone have any ideas?

The problem seems to be kids slide down the slide and then they get stuck. They flick between a couple different queued items super fast in an unending loop and the only way to free the kid is to force an error. The kid jumps back to the top of the slide and then the slide becomes unselectable.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#28 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 6:11 AM Last edited by Echo : 12th Aug 2010 at 1:16 PM.
Are you getting any error messages, and does it still happen when you only have one slide on the lot?

Edit: a couple more questions...

Does it only happen if there are multiple kids playing in the playground at the same time, or can it happen with a single kid?

Can you reproduce it reliably on a particular lot, or does it only happen intermittently?

Are all slides accessible? Is it possible that there is a slide on the lot which cannot be routed to?
Page 2 of 2