Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jardin du Dracenie

by darkwytche2006 Posted 28th Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 9:47 PM
What a lovely tribute! It's so sad that you and many others were affected by the floods. I hope things will soon be back like they were!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:00 PM
Thanks triciamanly, things are getting better slowly. It'll be a long while unfortunately before everything is anything like back to normal.

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:59 PM
beautiful lot! I also feel sad because of that rain, but after each rain sun always comes!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:28 PM
That's a really nice lot. Sorry to hear about the flooding!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:29 PM
Way too much right now it was 32celsius today, the smell, the baked mud... Joys!

Darkie
Helptato
#7 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:30 PM
This is beautiful, I love the idea of it. I'm sick of only having parks and shops in my neighbourhoods.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 10:04 PM
Thank you, that is a beautiful tribute. We have had severe flooding here in the UK, in various areas, over the last few years and it is a traumatic event for the whole country so I sympathise deeply. The side effects of these disasters are still felt long after the most obvious damage is past.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 1:24 PM
Hi Darkwytche2006 ! My question's maybe stupid but, you live in Draguignan ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:17 PM
I live near, my business was in Draguignan.

Darkie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 5:31 PM
Oh, ok ! I hope everything's fine for you. Personnally, my house has been flooded =S
Scholar
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:26 AM
Dang, I'm sorry you're suffering thank you for sharing this lot and I hope building it made you feel somewhat better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 5:35 PM
My comment is like a year late, but I do hope all had been well for you and those people affected by the flood. Your lot is very beautiful and I hope it brought you peace while making it. Thank you for the this lovely addition!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:55 PM
Thanks You!