Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The glory of Country

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 29th Jun 2010 at 7:39 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2010 at 10:50 PM by Zandvoort

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 11:45 PM
It's a great country homestead - very warm and inviting Love those big country style verandahs. Good job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:15 AM
I love this house, I especially love the kitchen
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 12:32 PM
Wow its beautiful thank you! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:31 PM
this is an awesome house thanks
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:11 AM
WOW, I love the vibe of this house ! You truly did a great work on the floorplan. Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 3:46 PM
I'm actually very impressed how well you followed the original house plans. Building Sims houses out of real-life house plans isn't easy, as there are a lot of things that don't match up (for example, a Sims house has no need for a water heater room or closets in the bedrooms). But I like how you turned the "his and hers" walk-in closets in the master bedroom into changing areas with dressers. And it does have a nice "country" feel to it. Thanks for sharing! :D

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!