Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tim Burton's BeetleJuice as played by Michael Keaton

by MistyBlue Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2012 at 3:52 PM by mistyblue4

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 7:32 PM
That's almost creepy how you got him looking exactly like the real person.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:00 PM
Thank you for this Sim, ypu did amazing job making him!
As for the movie - excellent (also one of my favs)! The best combination of comedy and creepy Twilight zone atmosphere
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 11:01 PM
Woot! It's gotta be fate. The movie was on TV just last night. This is the best!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:23 AM
That is an amazing likeness, Misty. It looks like it's really Michael Keaton under all that makeup. He's a mighty handsome guy too! Awesome job.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:40 AM
Yay Beetlejuice! Awesome job!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:08 AM
I love him!!!

Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:34 AM
Y'all say you're fans, and you can't even spell Beetlegeuse's name correctly? Tsk tsk!

Can you post a pic of the Sim w/o make-up? I think the suit and the hair look great but I'm having trouble seeing the likeness.

Also, watch out for sandworms.
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:40 AM
Can't stop laughing! One of the most funniest movie figures ever! I will always remember the Banana Boat scene (without him, but a highlight of movie history!).

Thank you so much.........and don't forget to call his name three times

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Theorist
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:43 AM
Looks great!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:06 AM
Thanks everyone!! And just a quick note: I've made the version of the skin for females too, so if you really wanna, you can make a lady Beetlejuice too

joninmobile - Thanks, Jon! Creepy was what I was going for :P

vinhallen - Thanks, happy you like!

Kimiko - That's neat! Glad you like 'im.

Fansee - Thank you, I did first make M. Keaton and then put all the make-up and stuffz (had to tweak him after though, so when you change the skin he'll look a bit off as Michael Keaton).

Twi - Thanks!

Vampy - Thanks, glad you like him :D

harlequin_eyes - I know how it's spelled, but I think this is how his name is generally accepted and recognized If you remove the make-up (actually, just change the skin to something "normal"), you will still have Michael Keaton, but he will need some tweaking to look right, since I had to mess around with his features after adding the BJ skin.

larsson - The whole movie is pretty unforgettable, love that scene

Honeywell - Thanks!
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:11 PM
Cool character.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:08 PM
Woah! Blast from the past. And a little bit macabre! Well Done!

Ten little soldiers all in a line. A shot rings out, - down to nine.
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:09 PM
Hooray! Good work.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:26 PM
Best. Sim. Ever. Hands down.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:01 AM
Rock. On! Loved that movie - it still cracks me up when I watch it. (I also admit, I loved the cartoon too. )
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:08 PM
Stunning work!
He looks fabulous (:

Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:22 PM
Wow he's so...handsome!I think he could be a nice groom for my beautiful ladies!Thanks misty!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 5:27 PM
Woot, he was definitely done justice in your remake of him! Ten thumbs up
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 1:04 AM
Oh, wow, how did I miss this!? Beetlejuice is one of my daughter's favorite characters. You did an amazing job, I can't wait to show her. Thanks for sharing!

My simblr
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 10:50 PM
Please make Lydia too! thanks you ^^:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 6:00 PM
I love BeetleJuice (movie & series too) ~ <3 Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:01 PM
The ghost with the most - perfect resemblance!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 1:46 AM
What a fantastic likeness; I've been searching for one like this for so long and it was right under my nose...

Oh, and for the record...his real name is spelled "Betelgeuse." Ironically, Betelgeuse is the star that makes up Orion's left armpit in the constellation. In the movie it is spelled "Beetlejuice" because it's both easier to spell and say. A favorite movie of mine to this day. Excellent work; you do the ghost much justice.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:09 AM
This is awesome! I have a 'Geuse in my game already but, I love the face you made. Gonna have to try him out.
Here's what I came up with (see photos) using all i could find for Sims 2. Still in search of a great trench coat outfit for him.

I made one for Sims 3 on the exchange. I called him Beetle Junior because he looks too young and i haven't found good hair for him yet.
Kbetelgeuse Studio
Screenshots
Page 1 of 2