Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Tattoos - Set

by silverfox Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 4:24 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2010 at 6:27 PM by silverfox

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 4:56 PM
OMG, tattoos... Gorgeous, thank you a lot, the dragon, oh my favorite ever.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:31 PM
I can't believe how EA left out back-of-the-shoulder and over-the-heart tattoos, so I love that you did some here that are not centered. Beautiful work, wonderful detail!

(BTW, I'm a she. )
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:29 PM
awesome! thanks!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:50 PM
I love these! I needed some more "feminine" tats for some of my girlie sims. The faerie and unicorn are perfect ^_^

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
*YES!!!!!!!!!!*
omg i feel like something inside me exploded.....
this is PRECISELY what i needed--THANK YOU! :lovestruc
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:47 PM
Pretty, pretty, pretty :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
(BTW, I'm a she. )

I know. I thinked that "his" agrees with "Tattooinator" as in french.
Sorry to my bad english. :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:51 PM
What beautiful tattoos! The dragon especially will come in handy on my self Sim. Thank you so much for creating and sharing these wonderful works of body art!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:02 AM
Stuning work. Simply stunning

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#11 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silverfox
I know. I thinked that "his" agrees with "Tattooinator" as in french.
Sorry to my bad english. :D

Pesky pronouns!

Et votre Englais est tres mieux que mon Francais.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:29 PM
UNICORN!!! <3 I love it. Very cute. I wish the edges didn't look so pixelated though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:48 PM Last edited by silverfox : 14th Jul 2010 at 8:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
UNICORN!!! <3 I love it. Very cute. I wish the edges didn't look so pixelated though.

Yes, I know ; me, too . Game has a default : it draws dark pixels at the edges. It's very difficult to found an image that escapes from this problem. I put a lot of tattoos in trash because of it. For unicorn, I tried to weaken this effect to maximum and I can't do better.

I hope EA will correct this in a next patch.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:57 PM
thank you for this one=)
Mad Poster
#15 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:34 PM
Gorgeous tattoos, especially the dragon - now my self-sim can have a dragon on her back like the real me! Very nice work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:41 PM
Hi, I wonder which kind of format that you use for your tattoos? I want a tattoo that looks like on the picture but doesn't really look good in the game.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzie88
Hi, I wonder which kind of format that you use for your tattoos? I want a tattoo that looks like on the picture but doesn't really look good in the game.

I use DXT5. But I think problem isn't format. The game draws overlay very dark. And more it is dark, more the edges and details are "slobbery". Try to do an overlay less dark.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:17 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I love it! I love it! I love it! Okay, *deep breath*. I'm calm now. Thank you so much for these. ^_^
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:05 AM
Are these actual tattoos, or just accessories? Because if these are tattoos, then the 'expansion packs needed' info is wrong.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
Are these actual tattoos, or just accessories? Because if these are tattoos, then the 'expansion packs needed' info is wrong.

They're tattoos for Ambitions. I corrected "expansion packs needed".
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:37 PM
Pretty unicorn. XD Great job!

I do not own EA Challenge Everything. It is not mine. EA owns it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:01 PM
Oooo these are perfect thank you!!! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:32 PM
These are awsome thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 9:37 PM
Thanks very much for these beautiful tattooes! They're extremely flexible when used, and that's something I, for one, really look for! Do you plan on doing some more along Fantasy lines? Also, if you can think of a way to do some super-hero emblems as tattooes, they would be VERY useful with the new Superhero costumes now available---they would fill the opening in the chest area PERFECTLY! Please, please, please, please, please??????
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 2:11 AM
awesome they are all awesome! i give you a golden cookie! (shaped like a unicorn )
Page 1 of 2