Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tower of Azora

by ninotchka Posted 11th Jul 2010 at 8:16 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:20 PM
this is perfect for my princess sim i am playing with now XD thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 10:37 AM
Gorgeous,as usually.Thank you so much for sharing this magnificent tower.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 10:44 AM
OMG, what a beautiful place. Nice combination of ground paints, looks so realistic.
Soooo cute
Can't wait until the download server's up again
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 11:51 AM
Fabulous, as always. I really love the landscape.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 1:08 PM
This is absolutely fantastic, as always! Now that downloads are working again, I'm grabbing it RIGHT NOW in case they go down again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 1:33 PM
I humbly admire your landscaping skills. You have the ability to really make the lots look alive. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 2:09 PM
You did a remarkable job of creating this enchanting tower! It really looks like the one tucked away in elwynn forest! Hmm, wonder if I could recreate the quest npcs and have them live in your tower..... ty!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 3:22 PM
This is so beautiful, that first picture took my breath away. You really have a special gift for making enchanted places that you want to dive into, kick the sims out and live there yourself!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 3:57 PM
Oh, this tower is so beautiful and exactly what I need for one of my wizarding families. Thanks!
Inventor
#11 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:17 PM
GORGEOUS! I love that new brick or rock pattern. I am going to have to play with the speedy pole, I didn't realize you could go up it! I LOVE all your fantasy lots
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:02 PM
Wow, this is a really really great lot! I thought both the name and the look were vaguely familiar, I was sure once I saw the "Noobs of Elwynn Forest" mentioned at the end . I especially like what you did with the landscaping too, exceptional job all around!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:07 AM
WoW thank you all for such lovely, feedback and comments This lot was built on sheer nerve wracked energy - instead of biting my finger nails leading up to the World Cup Final between my beloved Dutch team and the Spanish, I built this instead I still have my nails btw but only just! Poor Oranje, always the bridesmaid, never the bride wahhhhh

Romagi - yes, I have seen my crash test dummy Sim carry their laptop under their arm as they go up the speedy pole, it's a really cool sight

Feldynn - were you once a noob too? I quit WoW a while ago but I have withdrawal symptoms everyday....

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
Feldynn - were you once a noob too? I quit WoW a while ago but I have withdrawal symptoms everyday....

I was once and still am in many ways , I finished a 6 year EverQuest addiction a good while back, tried a few different games and ended up starting up a 4 years and counting WoW one .
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:57 AM
Now I don't feel so bad about being tempted to re-create entire cities found in WoW along with a pile of custom objects/CAS stuff...

I've only seen that particular tower a couple times, being a horde player, but it looks like a pretty faithful rendition of the surrounding terrain, aside from the things you already pointed out. The tower itself is pretty spot-on, that's at least something I've seen several times. XD Nicely done!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:02 PM
Feldynn if I went back to WoW, you'd never see me again

Saikatsu, I too was a Horde player, (after initially starting off as Alliance) but still loved coming back through Elwynn Forest every couple of weeks, healing my husband's toon while he kited a few elite creatures through there to greet the alliance noobs :D

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 1:54 PM
Ah!! I just wish I had Ambitions
It's realy beautiful and magical
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:38 AM
This brings back lag filled memories.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 10:05 PM
I think It looks like Luna Lovegood's house ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 7:10 PM
Gorgeous! I love it! Thanks! ^_^
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:43 PM
You made such a great job !
Thank you for sharing your amazing work ! =D
Theorist
#22 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:38 AM
It's like a scene from a medieval tale or anecdote. Its so lively and enchanting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:00 PM
Is so beautiful! Perfect
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:09 PM
this is REALLY effing cute. i love all your work, all are well detailed and believable. I was just wondering if you were considering making more WoW lots? like the mini house in Auberdine? ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:02 PM
Oh oh ohhh. This is that tower in Elwynn isn't it? The one with the little orb that lets you look at the other tower in redridge (godI'msuchanerd). It's beautiful, I never thought of making WoW lots until now.
Page 1 of 2