Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ash Ketchum's outfit

by malfoya Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 7:22 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2010 at 11:03 PM by malfoya : I forgot to add what EP the mesh is from :)

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:33 PM
I love this. Maybe you can link this to the Pokemon careers there are available on MTS. So people can download the set.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 10:04 PM
I actually don't know how to attach "related pages" after my stuff has been submitted, but I can add the links here

Pokemon major (trainer): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=240937

Pokemon career (trainer): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=241690

Hope this helps ^^

PS: It might not be of much help, since Ash's clothes are only for teens. But well.. there might me some clothes for adults out there aswell!
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM
Pokemoooooooooooon! Gotta catch em all. Oh man, this brings back memories. This is the highest quality Ash outfit I've ever seen!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:37 AM
Thanks, it's actually not easy to make these outfits.. as they look very drawed. You have to imagine how they will look in real life (or sim life). I've made a couple so far that has been unapproved. But this one I'm pretty satisfied with. Now I only need Misty and Brock.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:17 AM
This one is very good! best one ive seen so far :p
if u made it for children i'd probably download it ^^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:31 AM
Awesome!!!

Nintendo Freak
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 7:36 PM
Looking good, you have done great job.
I would really appreciate if you could make a decent Giovanni's red suit. Texture is not a problem but he mesh I can't make

There is always someone better.

and thats me.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 5746
I would really appreciate if you could make a decent Giovanni's red suit. Texture is not a problem but he mesh I can't make

Sadly I can't mesh anything yet (besides from some simple boxed furniture). I can try to find a mesh for you though.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:13 AM
It would be sooo awesome if you could make Ash's hair! I've been looking for it everywhere but i can't find it! The closest thing I could find was Sora's hair and its brown not black... maybe you could do a recolor? That would be awesome!
P.S. Love the Ash outfit by the way! Love to see Misty's sometime soon
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sdnitikman
It would be sooo awesome if you could make Ash's hair! I've been looking for it everywhere but i can't find it! The closest thing I could find was Sora's hair and its brown not black... maybe you could do a recolor? That would be awesome!
P.S. Love the Ash outfit by the way! Love to see Misty's sometime soon

I've also been wanting to make it. It might work if you have like his hair, and then you have the hair with the hat aswell. There's a lot of episodes were he takes it off.

Misty's coming up when I find the right mesh. I have already done her for children, but I wasn't quite satisfied. And since Ash is a teen, I want her to be so aswell
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Sadly I can't mesh anything yet (besides from some simple boxed furniture). I can try to find a mesh for you though.

That would be great, thanks. I have tried to find something similar and the best one is that which I'm using in my avatar pic (Retexture. Doesn't show the suit much, I know) but there were unneeded buttons and things.

and thats me.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:35 AM
My god! How did I miss this?

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:24 AM
dunno why but the download didn't work... i put it in the download folder but it showed up as a black and gold suit... wassup with that??
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:36 AM
Hmm, I could have understand it if it was for the mesh. But I've used a maxis mesh. Have you remebered to check the right section? Teen boys? If not I can try emailing the file to you (without the rar. package)? Just send me a message with your email.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:24 PM

I tried myself. waiting for approval... if I get one

and thats me.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:40 PM
I tried myself. waiting for approval... if I get one

Mine got dissaproved, so I have to make some changes. Tell me if yours get approved ^^ If not I'm gonna give it a try again.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:22 PM
Letting you know that it didn't get approval. I think it is as good as it gets so...
Oh well, I uploaded a pic of it to imageshack:
http://a.imageshack.us/img686/5029/giovannisuitpic.jpg

Please, if you've got a moment, see the pics and tell me if you see something that needs improvement. You are good for making outfits so I would really like to hear your opinion

and thats me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 10:58 PM
Hey, so I saw you were looking for Ash Ketchum hair. I made some and tried to upload it, but I used a paysite mesh. The thing is, there's a site where you can get paysite meshes for free. So basically, I was wondering if you wanted the hair, and if you do, how might I send it?
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 11:21 PM
Oh, hi I think I know what site you are talking about. I don't need the hair myself at the moment, as I don't make any characters. But the link would maybe be nice for later anyway
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 12:10 AM
Well, the link for the free stuff is paysite.mustbedestroyed.org. I love it. ^-^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:10 AM
Thanks. I plan on making my own sims and uploading here if I can't get my website to work. Then again, I've been neglectful of my website.

I plan on doing Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members, Frontier Brains and of course, Champions
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 1:06 PM
nice, just give me a hint of who you gonna make, and I'll do the outfits of others. Then people will have loads to chose from
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 9:47 PM
I hope that you make the outfits Ash wore from later seasons as well. These are grand!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th May 2016 at 2:33 PM
ESH KETCHUP WOW
thank's
Page 1 of 2