Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

San Pedro Villa

by ninotchka Posted 21st Jul 2010 at 10:34 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM by ninotchka

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:46 PM
Beautiful! Sorry you missed the deadline, but very happy you built this anyway.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:50 PM
This is so beautiful! I missed the deadline too :/
Glad you uploaded it anyway!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:58 PM
Wow this is beautiful! It will go well in my custom world. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:07 PM
To echo the sentiments of those above me, this really is such a beautiful lot! You did an awesome job capturing that "south of the border" style, excellent work .
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:20 PM
I've never been in Spain, but this looks like holiday feelings to me
I saw the given foundations from the challenge,.. Amazing work!
Beautiful indoor design
Inventor
#7 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM
One word - GORGEOUS! and can I send all my lots to you for landscaping? You make it look so easy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:51 PM
This has got to be one of the most beautiful uploads I've ever seen - and I've been playing since Sims 1. GREAT job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:15 AM
Wow thank you all guys :lovestruc - I have never been to Spain either, nor Mexico so I am not quite sure what style this is, it's what my mind's eye thought looked rustic and Spanish but if it's more Mexican, then I have learnt something new

Romagi - thank you for your kind words about the landscaping. We have a huge garden here (although it seems to grow weeds better than anything else lol) and perhaps that helps with garden creation in game.

--

btw: if you download this lot, I just noticed that there is a rogue lavender plant in the rear garden - it's hovering in the air above the garden bed a bit near the house I guess you can just delete it if you find it

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:36 AM
I wanted to thank you, you make some of the most amazing lots.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:09 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:37 AM.
This is beautiful!!
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:14 AM
Beautiful! I love the Spanish feel. You did a wonderful job with this; thank you

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:43 AM
Boxorox13 -Please don't be suggesting or requesting for downloads to be picked and/or featured.

I just wanted to say this house is absolutely amazing! You have an excellent eye for detail and really have a way with the patterns in CAST to create unique and beautiful homes! Thanks! :lovestruc
Inventor
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:56 AM
Congrats!
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:11 AM
B E A U T I F U L ! ! !
I love Spanish and Greece villas the most! And this one is very special!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 10:09 AM
thank you ((guys)) - I really appreciate it

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:22 AM
WOW this is spectacular Awesome job, I'm sorry you missed out on the contest, BUT I THANK YOU for sharing your entry with us

I have just been to Spain, and I would have loved to have spent some time in a villa like yours!!
Alchemist
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:31 PM
beautiful, well done!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:42 PM
This is Absolutely Gorgeous and a Pleasure to play! Very Nice Indeed!
Alchemist
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM
This is breathtaking! The shot from the balcony overlooking the bay looks so real it's as if it came from a travel brochure! Fabulous work!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:39 PM
It's BEAUTIFUL! You make some of the greatest houses I have ever seen, Nina. Just so you know :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Boxorox13 -Please don't be suggesting or requesting for downloads to be picked and/or featured.

I just wanted to say this house is absolutely amazing! You have an excellent eye for detail and really have a way with the patterns in CAST to create unique and beautiful homes! Thanks! :lovestruc

I did not say that solely to make it BE featured/picked; conversely, I thought the lot was incredible and therefore I merely said what I felt. Perhaps I should stop wondering aloud (it has landed me in bad situations before...as in the consumption of donkey in China...) Sorry if it was taken the wrong way.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:14 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Everything is so detailed and perfect!
*favourites*
:D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:50 AM
This lot is beautiful! I have never been disappointed by any of your lots and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Scholar
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:23 PM
Ninotcka,its such a masterpiece that I am speechless.Its so perfect,so beautiful and stylish.I ADORE the fine architecture,shapes and colors.And this fantastic dining-terrasse is to die for.Thank you so much for sharing such a treasure.
Page 1 of 4