Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodland Retreat (No CC)

by CokeBuilder Posted 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:12 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Typical
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 8:14 PM
WOOOO! It's up!This is absulutely fantastic!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM
What a gorgeous house! Great job!!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 10:33 PM
Beautiful natural woods make this a truly lovely country manor! By the way, I just read your tutorial on building roofs using cfe. I found it very helpful. Thank you so much!
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM
wow! Very unique! Nice job.

Call me Tyu. (:
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:58 AM
I liek this house, espacially the exterior. And it´s so.. huge! :D

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:16 AM
Thanks so much everyone! I really do appreciate yall taking the time to leave comments; it means very much to me

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:43 AM
Befitting a rich Sim but it also reminds me of one of those grand log cabin style ski hotels Well done!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:46 PM
It is really a great house, my only comment is when I try to make a basement under it my game shuts off.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:48 PM
Thanks guys! And dragonhanz, you wont be able to make a basement in this house as it does not sit on a foundation.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 9:57 AM
Believe it or not, I'm actually working on a project entitled "Wooded Retreat." Would you mind at all if I kept the name, it being so close to yours?

Nice job, by the way.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 1:41 PM
@ Cokebuilder, I know that but when I try to make a pool or a basement the game shuts off. Is this just me?
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonhanz
@ Cokebuilder, I know that but when I try to make a pool or a basement the game shuts off. Is this just me?

the way to solve the problem of not being able to alter the pool or make a new 1 is go into edit towm mode and place the house on an empty plot and then use the hammer tool to delete the pool. then leave edit town mode and save game then make a copy of the house minus the pool by clickin on the house icon above the house you placed and choose save copy to library once that is done use the hammer tool to delete the house from the plot of land then save again when that is done place the new house minus the pool and then you can edit/make pool as big or small as you want.

hope that helps.

i have had loads of houses with the same problem and that solution above works everytime.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 7:04 AM
Yes! Finally a four bedroom house that is gorgeous and spacious. Thank you, I really like the design and the floor plans.